Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but if it's of a person, it's hairless and naked. If it's of an animal, it's just hairless. If it's of an object, it's immediately turned into a big green ball of slime.

I wish I had a cupcake.

Granted, but you have to pay some guy who lives in Uzbekistan a million dollars a week in-person to use it. Good luck.

I wish to be able to animate.

Granted but any app that you decide to use both an ad pops up every 5 seconds of use and it crashes, losing any and all progress you made every 2 hours of use. good luck.

I wish that all the socks I put in both the wash and dryer is the same amount I get out of it. Otherwise, I wish my dad's lawnmoar could fly.

Granted, your socks are now safe, but the dryer has decided to eat other items of clothing instead. Also, the lawnmower is now able to fly, but it only hovers a few feet off the ground. Just high enough to get people's hair stuck in the rotating blades.

I wish that sport no longer exists.

Granted. But because sports no longer exist people get muscle by using their talents on music, art, etc. and if you use them to much you will get buff.

I wish I had an infinite supply of milk. Like, a jug that just keeps on filling up with milk. Precious, delicious milk.

Granted, the jug quickly over fills and the milk ends up covering not only the entire planet but eventually the entire universe. Every single living creature drowns.

I wish that I was able to let go of the yearly stress caused by the fact that I heard I needed chemo on July 10 2013 literally two days before my birthday

Granted. You are no longer able to feel stress and everything that happens just makes you happier. And happier. AND HAPPIER YET.

I wish MuahahahahaAhAHHAHAHAHHAAhahahahaaAAaahaHahAhAAHAAAAAAAAAhAAAAAAAAA. With a chocolate dipped vanilla ice cream.

Granted. The chocolate is poisonous. And so is the ice cream. And the cone. In fact, every ice cream cone, ice cream, and chocolate is poisonous now.

I wish for a lion that won't attack me and that I can command to attack people without the terrible consequences.

Granted, the lion doesn't attack another but you have a sudden feeling you did a bad thing by having a lion in your possession and how someone took that lion away from its home.

I wish I had the biggest stuffed fluffy deer ever.

Granted. But that deer comes awake every night, seeking revenge for your too-tight-hugginess and knows where you keep the kitchen knives (in the kitchen, whoa.)

I wish my twin was here. I miss him.

Granted, but Biden is only slightly better than Trump (That's my hottake.)

I wish I had a living twin that loves me.

Honestly, anything that's better than Trump is good right now. Granted. But they only love you on Tuesdays at 5:00 PM exactly when you're in Uzbekistan.

I wish for strawberry ice cream that is unaffected by my effect of the vanilla ice cream wish.

Granted. But your twin now mistakes you for a lamp, wherever you are. Different types of lamps depending on the atmosphere, actually. Look on the bright side, they love both you and lamps.

I wish I hate a skeleton cat that loves me.

(Better than I hoped, but how are they going to turn me on?)
Granted, you hate it soo much you get rid of the skeleton cat

I wish my family wasn't homophobic.

Granted. Your family is not homophobic but now they all start dating plants and animals.

I wish that thing in the forest would stop looking at me weird.

Granted. The forest has stopped looking at you weird, but now it’s roots keep trying to flirt with you

I wish RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 would finally die(not rly tho, check out last person to post is the winner and you’ll see what I mean8

Granted. Not only is he dead but you now also have lifetime's worth of cookies. Any flavor.

I wish, I too, could have a chocolate chip cookie.

Granted. But you gave away all your money to charity and random people so your poor now.

I wish to flirt back at the roots. Maybe even have the courage to ask the on a date?? Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back