Corrupt a Wish

I wish the next person's wish is SUPER corrupted. That it's so corrupted that even the most corrupted man will think that's corrupted.

Yes, but instead it's a super villain who kills me...

I wish for a big animal shelter so I can rescue dogs and keep them there, where they are happy. (Good luck ruining this one lol)

You lose it in a week cause you don't have any funding.

Now... I wish... hmmm, something that would be fun to corrupt. Oh! I wish I had a monkey's paw.

(Oh yay! You didn't think of just blowing it up!)

Yea, but the paw has a curse on it which slowly turns you into a monkey.

I wish for a cat

...Well there's a cat already typing on this thread. Can't really corrupt a wasted wish.

I wish you had a second chance to make a bettr wish.

Yea, but it's just a better explanation and repeat of my second wish

I wish for Nyan cat in my house as a pet.

You are turned into a Nyan Cat and cursed to forever haunt your house doing nothing but endlessly run around singing that song.

I wish I could turn back time and fix my mistakes.

Granted, but it's only in a dream. You wake up right after and remember nothing.

I wish for everyone on the planet to understand that recycling is important

Pollution escalates, global warming goes ignored until natural disasters, one after another, bring about the downfall of civilization and most of humanity. They realize how important recycling is...all too late.

I wish I didn’t have to sleep at all.

Granted, but you'll always be exhausted

I wish that plants could grow quicker (this is a pretty easy one to corrupt)

granted. But they grow a little too fast aaaaand there goes your house, completely caked in fast growing plants, don't bother explaining to the insurance company what happened.

I wish for infinite wishes

...But then a math genius works out that the number four exists and proves you a fraud.

I wish my uncle’s dog belonged to me.

Granted, but he/she stays with you only for 2 minutes and then goes back to your uncle.

I wish for my dog to stop barking while I'm trying to think of a better wish

Granted, but you're a cow on a milk farm.

i wish to randomly pass out on command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back