• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Corpse's Art Dump no.1

Corpse_Fire

Shark toothed prick
!!!GORE WARNING!!!

947962[/ATTACH]"]
Okay so This is going to be my second post on this site now, just letting others know that I do digital art.
Im self taught and find interest in gore, and nonhuman characters such as my OC, Jasper who is shown above. I figured to just do
a immediate art dump of characters. As for the signatures placed on the images, many of these
are old images when I was back and forth with usernames before settling on what I've got now.
If many of you are sensitive to gore, violence, or even dark images, I have made sure to label them with a gore warning, and as a
spoiler so they are not visible unless you choose to click those spoilers.. Images that are more friendly have no spoiler, and are simply shown. I may do a
hanahaki disease sketch of a different character I have on tuesday. Until then, stay frosty guys. And I hope you enjoy looking at the dump left behind.

MVHN6902.PNGOBTM8063.PNG
FOGL2894.PNG
WJSS3830.PNG
BENY0719.PNG

Attachments

• FYAD7319 (1).PNG
    FYAD7319 (1).PNG
    346.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2381 (1).PNG
    IMG_2381 (1).PNG
    526.7 KB · Views: 5
I love your use of color and tone! These artworks have such a unique feel to them, really eye-catching!! Awesome work :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back