• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Corpse Party?

I think this is a good map:

HeavenlyHostElementarySchool.jpg

Another thing, I won't be able to get on RPNation til Saturday, so could you please reserve a spot until then? I also know someone else who might be interested in this, so could you also reserve a spot for her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man! That map is basically perfect, thank you so much!! Yeah, of course I'll reserve spots for you and your friend. I'll probably have the thread up sometime tomorrow, if all goes well and I stop getting distracted. :P

No problem, I just searched "heavenly host map" on Google Images and that was the first result! Thank you for reserving the spots!

Last edited by a moderator:
*FALLS IN*

OMFG YESYESYEYSYESYESYDYFGDUIOSLIGIVIGIFGIUFYIAGYIRGFLI

@Mugiwara THANKS FOR TAGGING ME OH GOSH

I'm in a few RPs at the moment, but depending on how often I'm going to have to post here and the length of responses, I say I could definitely squeeze in and join as long as the bare minimum isn't like, five posts a day xD Please, if you could, reserve me a spot! I'd really appreciate it ;u;

Casual - Corpse Party RP

Alright guys, the thread is officially made! I'll have to fill in the Overview tab with some general RP information later, but in the meantime, you're all free to start working on your forms and stuff. Sorry it took such a long time, but I've finally got it all sorted out past that one tab. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back