• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Corpse Party?

Kittymonk

The Crazy Cat Lady™
Hello all! I watched a let's play of the game Corpse Party a while back and I'm in the middle of playing it for myself right now, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Corpse Party RP. ^w^

I'm not quite sure how it would work yet besides there being a bunch of students from different schools all in Heavenly Host because of the Sachiko ritual, and each one would be trapped in a different space just like the protagonists in the game are. Besides that concept, I assume that we would just make it a survival horror type deal and continue from there. ?

So post down below if you're interested and if you have any ideas as to how the RP should work, be sure to say! I'll consider all of the suggestions given to me. :3

YES!! I love Corpse Party more than any other non-living thing, and I'm serious about that. If we have enough people, we could have them split into groups, one in each closed space.

You know I have honestly considered putting a twist on this idea and making it a multiverse game it would use aspects from Blood Drive. (Which I am currently watching and am loving and almost done with) since it provides an alternate way of entry and exit from Heavenly Host as what a friend of mine did on another RP site. On its own this RP idea is great and I would totally jump in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if some of us acted as students, and others could be the ghosts that can replace the ones in the games that were with Sachiko and the ones that are scattered around the school from previous deaths. That way we can have options for what kind of character we can be and it can be more fun :D

Greekgeek1213 said:
What if some of us acted as students, and others could be the ghosts that can replace the ones in the games that were with Sachiko and the ones that are scattered around the school from previous deaths. That way we can have options for what kind of character we can be and it can be more fun :D
Playing that idea out with just the canon characters on their own sound good.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Playing that idea out with just the canon characters on their own sound good.

[/QUOTE]
Okie dokie

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]As many as you are comfortable with.

[/QUOTE]
I meant, like, how many people should there be for the RP to start?

Oh I like this, but if I can put some imput here is that the GM would get the map of the school then we have everyone's character put in a random number generator to see the different groups. And we look at the map and decide their actions, kinda like a game of dungeons and dragons but with out the dice.

purplepanda288 said:
Oh I like this, but if I can put some imput here is that the GM would get the map of the school then we have everyone's character put in a random number generator to see the different groups. And we look at the map and decide their actions, kinda like a game of dungeons and dragons but with out the dice.
That sounds cool :D

purplepanda288 said:
That's a good idea, I think! I kind of forgot about this thread for a while after I made it and let it do its own thing without inputting much, but I do like that idea.

On the canon characters note, though, do you mean just the canon ghosts, or the canon characters from the game as a whole? Because I'd sort of prefer being able to make OCs for this sort of thing. :\

[QUOTE="Kitmo the Kittymonk]That's a good idea, I think! I kind of forgot about this thread for a while after I made it and let it do its own thing without inputting much, but I do like that idea.
On the canon characters note, though, do you mean just the canon ghosts, or the canon characters from the game as a whole? Because I'd sort of prefer being able to make OCs for this sort of thing. :\

[/QUOTE]
I mean OC's it wouldn't be much fun if we were the Canon characters, there wouldn't be any room for growth

[QUOTE="Kitmo the Kittymonk]That's a good idea, I think! I kind of forgot about this thread for a while after I made it and let it do its own thing without inputting much, but I do like that idea.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine :) And I'm a supporter of the OC's too :)

This amount of people is probably fine, so I'll most likely be making the thread and linking it here sometime tonight, if I remember about it. ^^

[QUOTE="Kitmo the Kittymonk]This amount of people is probably fine, so I'll most likely be making the thread and linking it here sometime tonight, if I remember about it. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome :3

Greekgeek1213 said:
Oh, and does anyone have a 3DS? Cause Corpse Party is coming out on the 3DS at the end of August! xD
Really? I thought it was already released. Maybe that was only in Japanese.

Alright, mini-update ^^

Things are mostly going well with the thread creation--I have the main page and the character forms written--but the maps may be a problem. ? I found maps from the game, but they're separated by different rooms and I couldn't find one (in English) which links each doorway to what room it leads into. There are basically three ways I could fix that, but I don't know what I'm going to do. First, I could compile all of the online info I've found and put my own maps together in Paint using the maps from the game (and that's what I tried to do at first), but that would take a lot of time and not to mention, the school is always changing so there's a very low chance that our characters would have the same Heavenly Host as the canon characters did. Third, I could--instead of making the maps--just describe the layout, with the only downside to that being that it would be harder to navigate by description alone and I'd basically just be describing the map of the game. Third, I could make my own maps for the spaces using RPG Maker or something, take screenshots of those, upload them, and have it done, and the only issues with that would be that the maps wouldn't resemble Corpse Party, they would just look like dungeons and some description for things would still be necessary and it would take a SUPER long time to build three or four separate maps for the different spaces, especially considering the floors and all that.

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back