• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πœπ¨π«π©π¬πž 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝟏𝐱𝟏

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all, I’m super busy today so it might take me until this afternoon to respond to anyone, but it’s super specific request time!!

I recently saw some beautiful art by @allieeecakes on Instagram of a Corpse Groom AU. It has me OBSESSED with the idea, preferably in an original setting.

The human character does not have to be female.

GENERAL PREFERENCES

- Literate to novella (quality over quantity).

- Someone alright with OOC chatter/ideas!

- I know a lot of people feel like they’re not scratching my back if they ask for a CC and don’t play one themselves, but I enjoy it. I don’t often do double-ups unless I love the idea.

- Any gender pairings (BxB, BxG or BxNB in this case)!

- Preferably a romantic subplot.

- Usually long-term, I love being able to actually finish a story with my partner. :]

- In this case, I would prefer playing the β€˜Corpse Groom’ character. I’ll share my ideas for him one on one!

- We can follow a canon-mixed or completely original timeline, and add more supernatural elements to make the story more fleshed out.

Anyone interested in this little concept, feel free to message me or reply below!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back