• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings #CoronaCancelled

xGhoulx

Hello all, like many of you I am stuck at home with not a lot to do.... so I would very much like to reignite my love of writing!
I have a few pairings/fandoms that I'd love to write. My partner doesn't necessarily have to be familiar with the fandoms as it'll be all OC. ( Some familiarity would be cool tho). We'll just be stealing the wonderful worlds already created for us ;)

*The Cruel Prince series by Holly Black.
1585969171981.png
Human royalty x fairy royalty
•This will be an arranged marriage sort of deal, but its faerie so it's kind of a joke to the fairies.
• It would be F x M. and I'd like to play the M fairy.
•Muse A and B actually fall in love or maybe they don't??

*Lore Olympus <3 <3 <3
1585969013595.png
Persephone x hades
Persephone x aries
Hera x zeus
•If you're unfamiliar with the series, its essentially a modern take on Greek mythology.
•I'd like to play Persephone or Hera.

Demon x human
1585969271707.png
+Human accidentally summons demon.

+Medieval setting. Human is a young king/prince??
•I have some ideas but this one is very much open to plotting.

We can discuss rules and expectations individually.

Thanks ♡♡♡

Last edited:
I find your vampire x vampire plot interesting! Which muse were you wanting to be, also what gender/ gender pairings were you hoping for? ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back