• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Corgs Big Search

CorgiLover919

One Time Luck
Hi I’m CorgiLover aka Corg! I have a little bit of free time on my hands and would like to use it with a long term rp partner (or two. Or 3). All I ask is to please please pleeeease try to do 3+ lines other wise I find it super hard to respond. I'll split this up into parts so you don't have to read the whole thing if you don't want to.

I am in my early 20's I use she/her pronouns and I technically have 2 jobs but one is really self paced and the other is pretty predictable. I spend most of my free time in front of a screen so I just want another way to spend it instead of watching mind numbing videos all day long. I try to respond at least once a day if not more often.

I can do both male and female; although, I prefer to main female. I have no problems doing 2+ character's although I rather keep it no more than 4 since then it usually starts to get muddled and hard to remember who is doing what with who. I can do 3+ lines and I prefer to respond on pc to make sure my responses are perfect since phone screens tend to make things much, much smaller. I prefer to talk things out a little bit before getting to deep into the roleplay to make sure we are both on the same page about certain things; although, I do prefer to keep some spoilers actually hidden though to make the threads more interesting. I can do anime but I haven't watched to many so unfortunately I'm pretty limited to that department. I am a sucker for romance if you have a plot I would love to hear it.

I can not do mxm or fxf I have a hard time wording out my responses properly, I have tried multiple times but I am just not that good at it sorry. I can not and will not do any animal rps. Been there done that I just can't. Other than that I don't have to many won'ts I can think of but if I am not comfortable with something I will let you know ahead of time.

These are just current plot's I can think of on the fly but I am open to hear other options!
Action/Adventure/Magical - A young prince of a kingdom where magic runs through the it the same way blood runs through people's veins is forced to try to find himself a wife. A young woman outcasted by her own family and kingdom for having "dark blood in her veins" hides out in the forest near the castle, learning how to handle her powers from a distance until one day she's found by guards and brought to the kingdom believed to be someone plotting against the kingdom.

Harry Potter/AU Young wizards get into all kinds of trouble reminding some of the older teachers about the students almost long forgotten. Except something isn't right and no one knows how exactly they got here. Nor do any of them remember who they are. There is something odd going on and the students plan on figuring it out, one way or another.

Starwars Mandalorian/AU (This is based after season one but before the end of season two. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Mando and Oc are trying hard to keep Grogu safe but everything just seems to be getting harder and harder.

Apocalyptic/Zombies/ A group of survivors are finding it harder to stay alive. Between the outbreak, the lack of food, and the noninfected animals it's getting increasingly harder to get things done. It's been long enough that the cities are starting to grow over and animals roam freely so they have to make a choice. Venture further out in hopes to find something anything or stay and try to find their own way to survive with what limited things they have on hand.

I have so many ideas I have written down but can't think of off the top of my head but I'd love to hear some other options you think I may be interested in!

Thank you for checking me out and I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back