• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finrer

Moonsin was small, dormant, and ever-so quiet in the waking tides of the fresh night. For the summer classes at Moonsin University were beginning to trudge into effect, for all inspiring students young, old, new , experienced and fresh. In all idea to pursue what was desired for something bigger and grander for all who chose to attend. The pristine building that was built high with its few strands of architecture golden bars stacking it structure to represent its academic status' it proudly exuded. As it was of the morning, in the midst of the small campus of huge masses of crowds going around to sign into their dorms, there was also college fairs spanning about with the dew upon the leaves just barely getting settled.

"Is that for real.."

"Woah, look at the cafe!"

"Dude, imagine the walk there.."

Many anticipating voices verged on and through the sandstone pathways that went on to their various destinations. There was the Moonsin Administration surveying the area, assisting with new students to get to their places such as in the lounge area. Further out, however, were a few speckles of students with their luggage and smiles to their destinations. All students with their own stories, backgrounds and even tragedies, what kind of paths would be entangled...?

Abel clutched at the strap of his backpack, keenly aware of Mr. and Mrs. Kinney moving around behind him. It was kind of his former agent and his wife to drive him up here, kind of them to help get him through the application process, but sometimes, he wondered if they did too much for him. They weren't actually related, despite the Kinneys' insistence that they were family. They had just been around a lot when he was just starting his career, been parents when his mother was home with his sisters. But the fact remained that Mr. Kinney was paid to attend to them; he hadn't been paid for almost a year now, since James...

Abel flinched. The point was, he just wanted to know why the hell the Kinneys were still here, why they still seemed invested in and concerned about him. His own biological family couldn't bear to be in the same room as him, in the state he was in. So why were these two people - two people who had no obligation to him - so invested in him?

"They're going to recognize me," he said quietly as Mr. Kinney came up to walk alongside him. "I don't get why you wouldn't let me change my name."

Mr. Kinney snorted goodnaturedly. "And let you treat your own life as a role to play? Not a chance. I know this isn't easy for you, but you really do need to acknowledge what happened, how you feel about it. Pushing it down and pretending that everything's normal isn't a solution."

The like you've been doing for the past year went unspoken. Abel fell quiet.

"We know this shift isn't going to be easy, kid, but it's for the best. It's what you need, and the staff here is more than willing to accommodate you."

"Yeah," Abel sighed. "Accommodate me."

"You should be." An enthralled voice came towards Abel's. Coming from a 6'1 male with black hair, green eyes and pale skin. His chiseled chin was a complement to his masculine build as he was standing in front of a pillar looking out to the three of them. His arms were crossed as he wore a tight black shirt, black jeans and standard white sneakers. His eyes were halfway with a toothy grin spreading as two other males with similar features came from behind to put their hands on both sides of his shoulders.

"Welcome to Moonsin. I'm the Tri-Radiant sorority leader for this university, Nion. " Pointing to his own chest, he then pointed back to the male to his right, being shorter but similar to him. "This is a twin of mine, Nex. The other, Nil." Waving his fingers between the two, Nion smiled back to them. Nex gave a light wave as Nil stepped forward to try and shake Abel's hand.

"Happy to have you at our school, Gardener" Nil beamed. Nex glowered to Nil's upfront behavior, becoming a twinge jealous.

From afar of the small swarm was sitting another male watching the interaction, with pink hair, hyper blue eyes , and fair human skin with purple lips. He leaned on his hand on the metal frame table he sat at with his coffee standing out in front. "Accommodate me.." He mouthed to himself, watching Abel and the further interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back