• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cop Saves Victim Female for Male

Warrior_Princess

I mean I guess
THIS IS FIRST-PERSON ONLY

We live in a world where trafficking has become out of control, and commonplace. After running away at the age of 16, I was captured by a trafficker and sold to the highest bidder where I was abused daily. Years later I was broken and alone, the light and hope of rescue had faded, or had been beaten out of me, little did I know that someone had escaped and sent the cops to where me and other girls like me were being held. You're the police officer who finds me, I have no recollection of who I was or how much time has passed since I was taken, I only knew myself by the offensive names they called me. After undergoing so much I only trust you, because you're the one who saved me and continues to protect me, even when more of the same men try to get me back (I was the boss's favorite). This role-play is about our characters falling in love.

Your character is also the one who gave me the name Willow, since I couldn't remember my own you gave me the name Willow because when you found me I was clutching a pendant with a willow tree engraved on it. Ideally your character would be older anywhere from 25-29.

My Character:
Willow Fieldman
Height: 5'6
Appearance:
Waist length brown hair
Green eyes
Curvy
Bruises and scars everywhere from the abuse
Clothes:
Baggy t-shirts/sweaters
Leggings
Sneakers
No tattoos, but two piercings in each earlobe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back