• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊

lvcid

Elder Member

the scariest monsters are the ones we keep locked inside us.

• plot

for a small town in the middle of nowhere, coolsville sure seems to have a lot going on. the place is crawling with so many ghouls that the term 'ghost town' is all too fitting. there's only one small problem: there's no such thing as monsters, only bitter humans willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want until someone catches them in the act.

that someone is actually a group of someones. mystery inc. has taken it upon themselves to put an end to boogymen's shenanigans for years. look for clues, set a trap, unmask, repeat. it's simple -- almost fun -- work for the group of local teens. there's nothing to be scared of. it's only a man in a mask. for as long as any of them could remember, it's been a sort of game they play -- a real life take on cops and robbers -- but as the saying goes, it's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt.

in this case, somebody died.

after the sheriff's daughter is found dead in the woods along with a note, the town of coolsville is sent into an uproar. who could do such a thing, and why? once again, mystery inc. is out to save the day, but this time, they must crack the biggest case they've ever faced. it's a race against time to identify the killer before someone else turns up dead. and remember, gang:

the only monsters in coolsville are human.

coded by weldherwings.

Oh wow, i am extremely interested in the Shaggy Rogers & Scooby Doo role. The plot is amazing and very unique, I will be watching this thread.

omg my scooby doo senses were tingling
really interested in the shaggy and scoob or maybe the fred role. this sounds really interesting!!!

just adding to my comment of interest, will the roleplay be set in the 60s/70s like the show was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back