• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
So I’ve recently joined this site and I’m not ready to jump into a group roleplay so I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a 1x1 Rp with me. I've roleplayed before and I have some experience.

Things To Note About Me:

I’m 17 which means I’m a minor, I know that may make some people uncomfortable so I want to disclose that.

I can handle dark themes and I’m not uncomfortable with them.

I can play male and female roles. I normally do mxf or fxf pairings. The reason I don’t do mxm is that I don’t think I’m good at it yet.

I can play multiple roles from protagonists to side characters.

I’m not ghost friendly (it makes me anxious), if you get bored and want out tell me instead of just ghosting me.

I’m okay with ooc talk and I like talking about random things. You can rant about your day, talk about your favorite tv show, movie, anime, send memes, or mood boards. I’m kind of shy at first though.

I do not want to do all the plotting, I want this to be our roleplay so I can’t be the one coming up with all the ideas.

I’m pretty active because school hasn’t started for me yet so my schedule is really flexible.​

What I Expect From You:

I’m comfortable roleplaying with people from different age groups, it doesn’t bother.

I understand not everyone has as much free time as I do, so it’s okay if you can’t rp every day. But I would appreciate a response at least once or twice a week.

If you lose interest or don’t like where the rp is going tell me.

No one-liners at least one paragraph per post.​

What I Like:

Romance
Slice of Life
Realistic Modern
Highschool
Supernatural

Apocalyptic
Fantasy

Horror (I’m a scaredy-cat)
Fandom (Maybe I’ll try it in the future but not right now)
Historical (although I like learning about history and the past I don’t like writing about it)

Pairings:

Enemy x enemy

Bestfriend x bestfriend

Boss x employee

Badboy/girl x honor student

Drug addict x drug addict

Drug addict x sober

Wildchild x Goodboy/girl

Art student x Science student

Music student x dance student

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x witch

Witch x witch

Muse A and Muse B were highschool sweethearts who decided to get married fresh out highschool. Now three years later and they are dealing with the challenges of rushing into marriage.

Muse A and Muse B are mutual friends with Muse C, and they’ve been at each other’s neck pining for Muse C forever. When Muse C gets into a relationship Muse A and Muse B decide to work together to sabotage the relationship but end up falling in love.

Muse A and Muse B meet at a college party and what was supposed to be a one-night stand turns into something more when Muse A gets pregnant. Throw in the fact Muse B is in a relationship and you have a whole lot of drama.

Muse A is a college student who finds herself attracted to her college professor Muse B. It wasn’t supposed to be more than a stupid crush things get complicated when Muse A ends up at the same club as Muse B.

Muse A, Muse B, Muse C, Muse D, and Muse E are childhood friends. They’ve been through everything with each other. Will their dynamic change now that they are older, especially since they are going on an unsupervised road trip across America.

Muse A’s parents are friends with Muse B’s parents. When Muse A’s parents are forced to go to another state to take care of Muse A’s dying grandmother Muse A moves in with Muse B. Life becomes complicated when Muse A finds themself beginning to like Muse B as more than a friend. The one problem Muse B is already in a relationship.

Muse A is the beta of a werewolf pack, they are long overdue the age of finding their mate. Just as they are about to give up Muse B who is a human comes tumbling into their life.

Muse A and Muse B are happily married with two children. Now that their children are getting older they decide they want to adopt two or three more children. They get more than what they bargained for with the Anderson siblings. Now they’ll have to survive teenage angst, and tantrums.

Muse A and Muse B are divorced and are trying to move on, that’s easier said than done as they have two children and are forced to communicate with each other. Life couldn’t be any more complicated especially now that they both have started dating new people.

Muse A and Muse B broke up one terrible terms, to this day they can’t be left in a room together without trying to kill each other. They’ll rather have nothing to do with each and if it was up to them they’ll never see each other again. Fate had other plans because Muse B is pregnant and claims Muse A is the father.

Muse A never wanted to be a parent, however, they are forced to do so when their sister dies leaving both of her children motherless. With their father not wanting anything to do with them Muse A takes it upon herself to raise them. Now Muse A and their significant other Muse B must adjust to the significant changes in their lives.

Muse A has just been hired to be the assistant to Muse B who is a successful business owner. The lines between Muse A’s personal and work-life become blurred when Muse B takes a liking to her.

If you like any of the pairings or plots above dm me or comment below. If you don’t like anything but are interested in the same genres as me dm me and we can come up with something. You can also dm me if you’re not looking to rp and just need a friend you can. To ensure you read all of this tell me one of the following: your favorite anime, tv show, or movie.

~Gracie <3

Hey, I really like number 2 in your plots! I would love to rp with you if you’re still open. My favorite anime is Mob Psycho 100, my favorite tv show is supernatural or Merlin, and idk if I have a favorite movie

Hey! I would love to try and rping the 7th or 6th plot with ya! I'm pretty busy during weekends, but I can reply atleast once or twice every week day! I don't watch a lot of anime, but I Love any tv show, and my favorite movie is The Little Prince :3

Hey! I would love to try and rping the 7th or 6th plot with ya! I'm pretty busy during weekends, but I can reply atleast once or twice every week day! I don't watch a lot of anime, but I Love any tv show, and my favorite movie is The Little Prince :3

Yeah sure just pm me and we'll discuss it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back