Conversation [TNW]

Well fuck
Now I have even more Supports I wanna do with you and theplasticdemon theplasticdemon lmfao

:lenny:

it's i have some people in my own batch waiting to be brewed lmfaooo

Taran x Steele

taran x ivan
steele x ivan

why does ivan not have legates xD
octavia legate x marysa legate discussing the meaning of lesbianism

OHHH SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot LET'S DO A THRALL X KANE SUPPORT
and also araceli x kane but ya know it's gonna be gross

Me and Angel actually came up with a bomb idea and I planned out the next three chapters after Chapter 7. I'll have those up tomorrow maybe!

SJKHGKJHREKEJVNVM,N I THINK I'M ALMOST DONE

Oh ho, I'm really curious where the plot will go.
Though I'm scared because your plotting sessions with Angel apparently created the den of sin that is the Non-Recruitable characters so

most of my plotting sessions are insane i think i've discussed character ideas with everyone here you know how batshit i get
there's usually sin but this time it's badass

at least there's lesbians

He's also like
A fraction of Octavia's age

talk about mommy af lmfao

:lenny:

it's i have some people in my own batch waiting to be brewed lmfaooo

taran x ivan
steele x ivan

why does ivan not have legates xD
octavia legate x marysa legate discussing the meaning of lesbianism

OHHH SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot LET'S DO A THRALL X KANE SUPPORT
and also araceli x kane but ya know it's gonna be gross

SJKHGKJHREKEJVNVM,N I THINK I'M ALMOST DONE

most of my plotting sessions are insane i think i've discussed character ideas with everyone here you know how batshit i get
there's usually sin but this time it's badass

at least there's lesbians

talk about mommy af lmfao

Ivan has no Legates because no one wants to touch that -Taran snickers in the distance-

Are they insane? xD I didn't know that side of you...until yesterday.........

Hey, don't press your weird daddy kink onto Albus Dumbledore! It's more like, having a crush on the cool older girl you idolize--

Ivan has no Legates because no one wants to touch that -Taran snickers in the distance-

Are they insane? xD I didn't know that side of you...until yesterday.........

Hey, don't press your weird daddy kink onto Albus Dumbledore! It's more like, having a crush on the cool older girl you idolize--

yeah true ivan's a little shit.

i feel like i've said some questionable things about rosalein in primum movens xD things that klaus would never want to hear lmao
but i think she's my purest character other than this rosa

i love weird characters so most of the time they're insane yeah

okay you furry necrophiliac

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon

SjdoqQjw we have to do Taran x Ivan once we finish Eydis x Vyn
We have to

Ok true but Klaus is like
Made up of 99% fairy dust so hearing "Rosa went to the stores today" is probably some level of shocking to him--
I was thinking about how you ended up with multiple Roses haha

I wouldnt know anything about weird characters
That get you kicked out of RPs.....

I'm not a furry ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
I'm a *Furby

I just realized Support Day is the day we planned for our huge fancy expensive dinner I can't afford and shouldn't be going to so I will work hard to celebrate with endless overpriced fish-- ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon

SjdoqQjw we have to do Taran x Ivan once we finish Eydis x Vyn
We have to

Ok true but Klaus is like
Made up of 99% fairy dust so hearing "Rosa went to the stores today" is probably some level of shocking to him--
I was thinking about how you ended up with multiple Roses haha

I wouldnt know anything about weird characters
That get you kicked out of RPs.....

I'm not a furry ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
I'm a *Furby

I just realized Support Day is the day we planned for our huge fancy expensive dinner I can't afford and shouldn't be going to so I will work hard to celebrate with endless overpriced fish-- ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

yaaaay!
*and also fyn x veil bc i finally responded to that*

*i say as i neglect other supports*
*i say as i make more characters*

yeah pm rosa doesn't even go out of the castle but now that she's in euthalia she'll just roam around the place like a lost animal.
i don't even know... but i'm not complaining xD

if araceli//papa kane doesn't get me kicked, idk what will.

tbh a furby is better
blaze has laws against yiffing in his rps

treat yo self

*i say as i neglect other supports*
*i say as i make more characters*

I don't remember commissioning you to write my biography

Ugh...speaking of PM......that's my Sisyphean task for today
3 posts at once
Kill me now.....
No, I have to murder the person that dropped me with 2 extra characters before I die-- xD
rping is supposed to be fun

Tbh I'm surprised all of us haven't gotten hella shit for the things said in this RP.
Maybe because RPN doesn't give a shit about its Old Hosted Projects
We're basically in like, the radioactive ruins left over from the Old City when the bomb was dropped and only freaks and the really destitute would ever live there

Then again I mentioned Iwaku once and God came flying
He must have ears everywhere...
Well, he is God

FURBIES ARE THE BEST

Well maybe I can finally get kicked out of this RP and then go die I guess

Pretz probably needs human food......the only meal I've had since coming back from CA...was also because we decided to go for fancy dinner, and my friends sugar daddied me I'm the worst

Real footage of Araceli?
kfc-pillowcase.jpg
I honestly can't stop laughing over this tho

In a completely unrelated note I have been informed that "Dream Daddy" came out today...we are trying to schedule a group playthrough haha....I will be thinking of you nutters

In another completely unrelated note, I injured my hand....by......typing too much I guess xD (tfw gamer hand but no games)
So I was told to try and rest it for a few days T _ T
Hoping it will be better tomorrow-- and I will just have to...faito double hard...
atleastwe'renotgoingfirstinDivideeventhoughIhaven'tdoneanythingforitfeelsbadman

Just a heads up, Blaze caught me of course on a week that I'm going to be busy. Because I've been trying to drown out the ache of rping with real life. My sister is down next week, and then I'm going to my boyfriend's house over the weekend... but every spare minute I have I'm spilling into getting my shit together on here so that I can fit back into this wonderful puzzle.
That is, if you guys really will have me. I do understand if it's too much to expect... or even to ask.

At any rate, I need to be getting to bed. Hope to be seeing you guys a lot more often soon :)

Just a heads up, Blaze caught me of course on a week that I'm going to be busy. Because I've been trying to drown out the ache of rping with real life. My sister is down next week, and then I'm going to my boyfriend's house over the weekend... but every spare minute I have I'm spilling into getting my shit together on here so that I can fit back into this wonderful puzzle.
That is, if you guys really will have me. I do understand if it's too much to expect... or even to ask.

At any rate, I need to be getting to bed. Hope to be seeing you guys a lot more often soon :)
Come back soon~

What is this new comfabulatory confusion endusing situation?

Well, we're still in the prologue part right now so you, Orikanyo Orikanyo or Waverly Waverly can make a post right now and get things rollin' while I help her get all caught up. She's almost done so I'm betting she'll be ready by the time the fight starts.
Work became my bane today, 9 hours of moving 12 foot long hardwood tables.

I'm riding the train back down to Stockholm tomorrow. I can write then :)

Right now is my last night in my home town for the summer (hence the train ride south). Gotta be sad, lonely and nostalgic right now. (I'm left all alone in a small little cabin whereas all my friends went downtown to party without me. Saaad Wavebird xD)

Is that ok? That I write something tomorrow? Are we also supposed to move characters on the map already? Or is that later?

Honestly same xD

Alright I'm starting on a post...zooWEEEE mama

Shall we consider this the first official post period? (so the deadline would be Thursday?)
Or when do you want to start that?

Orikanyo Orikanyo Waverly Waverly
I'm riding the train back down to Stockholm tomorrow. I can write then :)

Right now is my last night in my home town for the summer (hence the train ride south). Gotta be sad, lonely and nostalgic right now. (I'm left all alone in a small little cabin whereas all my friends went downtown to party without me. Saaad Wavebird xD)

Is that ok? That I write something tomorrow? Are we also supposed to move characters on the map already? Or is that later?
That'll be a bit later we're just postin' rn :3

That'll be a bit later we're just postin' rn :3
wut? like right now?

I'll be honest it's gonna be a tad iffy getting back into those old shoes... And I ain't written novels like that these days.

wut? like right now?

I'll be honest it's gonna be a tad iffy getting back into those old shoes... And I ain't written novels like that these days.
Yep rn. Well actually like... a week or to ago we were ready to roll but no one posted.

Yeah I ain't expecting novels and I got shit to do and a lot of characters so I won't be writing 'em either. Don't worry Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart will write enough for both of us.

Yep rn. Well actually like... a week or to ago we were ready to roll but no one posted.

Yeah I ain't expecting novels and I got shit to do and a lot of characters so I won't be writing 'em either. Don't worry Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart will write enough for both of us.
Ah... sorry... I guess I kinda forgot, naturally since this hasn't moved since the stone age.

well, expect a post sometime, maybe tomorrow, maybe next month, depending on when I get this sloth character sheet done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back