Conversation [TNW]

Oh yea, he looks good as blonde, and it kinda fits for his personality. 

Can't say i remember someone I often put with Lissa, just one of the ones who floated around. 

Vaike being the father would reaosn why odin is such a kinda shitty dark mage... 

bro...

just be a samurai. 

Same for kaze actually, hes good as a ninja, but much better as a samurai/swordmaster. He ends up fucken sonic fast, kinda solves his slightly lower str issue to sicne hes not a ninja anymore. 

Saizo, he can stay ninja... god knows hes fine. 

Yeah no I totally gave him a whatever they're called seal as soon as I got him and changed him to a samurai cause fuck that dark mage shit. Gave him an upgraded bronze sword called, I think DickSlayer!!! or something (forgot that bronze swords can't critical anyway but still) and all was right in the universe. Funny thing is, you get Nyx literally right after the chapter where he shows up, so it's totally cool if you wanna change him back it's not like you'll be ass out of a mage.

Really? I like Kaze as a ninja. I always make him a puppeteer and he tends to shine everytime I've done so. He's always been more reliable for me than saizo. Saizo turned out trash for me in Birthright, but I let him be a swordmaster for a while in Revelations so he'd get astra and he'd whoop ass. The thing is, he's always been slower than kaze and weaker than Kagero for me, so I never really use him for serious chapters. Speaking of Kagero though, she's mah best ninja always, and not just because she's my waifu. Or one of my waifus. 

Yeah no I totally gave him a whatever they're called seal as soon as I got him and changed him to a samurai cause fuck that dark mage shit. Gave him an upgraded bronze sword called, I think DickSlayer!!! or something (forgot that bronze swords can't critical anyway but still) and all was right in the universe. Funny thing is, you get Nyx literally right after the chapter where he shows up, so it's totally cool if you wanna change him back it's not like you'll be ass out of a mage.

Really? I like Kaze as a ninja. I always make him a puppeteer and he tends to shine everytime I've done so. He's always been more reliable for me than saizo. Saizo turned out trash for me in Birthright, but I let him be a swordmaster for a while in Revelations so he'd get astra and he'd whoop ass. The thing is, he's always been slower than kaze and weaker than Kagero for me, so I never really use him for serious chapters. Speaking of Kagero though, she's mah best ninja always, and not just because she's my waifu. Or one of my waifus. 

kagero is best ninja. 

for... reasons... 

Okay okay.... i'll admit it...

i have a thing for really high strength. 

I love charolette inf ates I tell you, she takes abit of work to get up there, but she is the critical queen. 

Yeah a lotta people married tharja! Idk, I thought she was funny but I think she'd be less funny if you actually marry her. Is a yandere really a yandere anymore once they've gotten who they wanted?

That's why Reina is current FE waifu. She has perfect balance of crazy bloodlust and sane maturity Ifonlythewritersdidntscrewher I also have a ridiculous kinshi bias cause of this RP.

@SirBlazeALot I was wondering for so long who your avi was but I never woulda pegged you for the type to watch Tamako Market lol

Last edited by a moderator:
kagero is best ninja. 

for... reasons... 

Okay okay.... i'll admit it...

i have a thing for really high strength. 

I love charolette inf ates I tell you, she takes abit of work to get up there, but she is the critical queen. 

Yaaaas I've got Charlotte with 100% Crit like everytime right now. 

Great club + Berserker Class + BFFs with Rinkah and a few levels as an Oni Savage for that skill they get = absolute pwnage. I'm actually thinking about BFFing Kagero and Orochi with Rinkah too so they can do the same but I ship those two so fucking hard I want them to be BFFs with each other even if it would be a little useless.

That's why Reina is current FE waifu. She has perfect balance of crazy bloodlust and sane maturity Ifonlythewritersdidntscrewher I also have a ridiculous kinshi bias cause of this RP.

@SirBlazeALot I was wondering for so long who your avi was but I never woulda pegged you for the type to watch Tamako Market lol

Dog I hella wanna love Kinshi Knights cause they look fuckin' sick but they never really turn out fantastic for me. The closest was Setsuna in my Birthright playthrough. She actually rolled through to the final chapter cause she got real good toward the end. Reina and Subaki not that much but I think Subaki's fucking trash no matter what you do with him. XD well that might be harsh. I had him learn astra in Revelations and try to give him brave weapons cause his accuracy is on point. But damn he's weak.

Also I haven't watch Tamako Market yet, I just love Choi's Design. Notice the "yet" though, I hella plan on it cause I'm pretty sure it's the same animation studio that did K-On and I fucking love K-On. 

Great club + Berserker Class + BFFs with Rinkah and a few levels as an Oni Savage for that skill they get = absolute pwnage. I'm actually thinking about BFFing Kagero and Orochi with Rinkah too so they can do the same but I ship those two so fucking hard I want them to be BFFs with each other even if it would be a little useless.

Dog I hella wanna love Kinshi Knights cause they look fuckin' sick but they never really turn out fantastic for me. The closest was Setsuna in my Birthright playthrough. She actually rolled through to the final chapter cause she got real good toward the end. Reina and Subaki not that much but I think Subaki's fucking trash no matter what you do with him. XD well that might be harsh. I had him learn astra in Revelations and try to give him brave weapons cause his accuracy is on point. But damn he's weak.

Also I haven't watch Tamako Market yet, I just love Choi's Design. Notice the "yet" though, I hella plan on it cause I'm pretty sure it's the same animation studio that did K-On and I fucking love K-On. 

Oh damn straight, death blow, berserker, greatclub/killer axe and now shes an unavoidable critting machine. 

Whats worse is that if something is a crit it cannot miss, meaning who gives a shit about accuracy anymore. 

A weapon I found useful, not particulary with Charolette, was peri's lance. 

At first look it doesn't seem to interesting, a javelin with slightly less damage, abit more ACC and some crit.

I was about to toss it aside from i say the crit part...  So that got me thinking, whats different about it and a javelin. Well, it can crit, and it doesn't say it can't activate skills. So thats why i've been hoarding every peri's lance I can find, aside from the fact it's relatively low might, it's still bloody frightening sicne you can proct skills off it. 

Oh damn straight, death blow, berserker, greatclub/killer axe and now shes an unavoidable critting machine. 

Whats worse is that if something is a crit it cannot miss, meaning who gives a shit about accuracy anymore. 

A weapon I found useful, not particulary with Charolette, was peri's lance. 

At first look it doesn't seem to interesting, a javelin with slightly less damage, abit more ACC and some crit.

I was about to toss it aside from i say the crit part...  So that got me thinking, whats different about it and a javelin. Well, it can crit, and it doesn't say it can't activate skills. So thats why i've been hoarding every peri's lance I can find, aside from the fact it's relatively low might, it's still bloody frightening sicne you can proct skills off it. 

fuck yeah dude that's whats great about charlotte. her accuracy is ass but it doesn't matter when she's got a 100% crit chance (although sometimes it won't activate even at a 100% for me? have you experienced that before? weird) and she's already fucking swole as shit.

dude that's a hella good point about peri's lance. i tend to hoard weapons and shit so i've probably got plenty by now, i think i'll replace some of my dudes packin javelins with peri's lance. thanks for the pro tip.

have you heard about the new fire emblem games announcement?

fire emblem gaiden remake coming to 3DS next year, that's super fucking fast.

one's coming out for nintendo switch so i guess they're gonna make me buy one of those, lol goodbye money.

and then there's a mobile one that's gonna be jam packed with manipulative game design and microtransactions, like every other mobile game i'll bet. 

True enough, but a new FE? Eh? 

Can't wait to tear my head in two over more waifus. 

The old addage is true. 

"More then one waifu will destroy your laifu." 

Yeah Kinshi Knight kind of suck in battle but with the waifu just stole some nice skills and equips so and stubbornly push through anyways. I just think but-but Taran. All of my units turned out pretty good in the end though even the ones I wasn't a sure about but trained anyways like Hayato. I'm always so divided about flying units cause I love them to death but their arrow weakness is ridiculous and having to monitor that 24/7 is a bit tiring.

Yeah I think it's the same studio and director as K-On. K-On is probably a better K-On than Tamako but I liked the island arc with the bird which is where Choshi comes in I think. Came out a while ago tho so it's kinda blur lol. I still can't picture you watching it haha. Maybe because I watched it with my super SHOUJO friend who is very...excitable about her romance. :(;゙゚'ω゚'): So now I just always think of it as a super SHOUJO show.

Also I was really sick these past few weeks it was a nightmare I thought I was gonna McLose it but I finally recovered. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on but I'll do my CS when I can. ヽ(*´∀`) in case you thought I was ignoring the update or something 

True enough, but a new FE? Eh? 

Can't wait to tear my head in two over more waifus. 

The old addage is true. 

"More then one waifu will destroy your laifu." 

No wonder why my life is in shambles!

Yeah Kinshi Knight kind of suck in battle but with the waifu just stole some nice skills and equips so and stubbornly push through anyways. I just think but-but Taran. All of my units turned out pretty good in the end though even the ones I wasn't a sure about but trained anyways like Hayato. I'm always so divided about flying units cause I love them to death but their arrow weakness is ridiculous and having to monitor that 24/7 is a bit tiring.

Yeah I think it's the same studio and director as K-On. K-On is probably a better K-On than Tamako but I liked the island arc with the bird which is where Choshi comes in I think. Came out a while ago tho so it's kinda blur lol. I still can't picture you watching it haha. Maybe because I watched it with my super SHOUJO friend who is very...excitable about her romance. :(;゙゚'ω゚'): So now I just always think of it as a super SHOUJO show.

Also I was really sick these past few weeks it was a nightmare I thought I was gonna McLose it but I finally recovered. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on but I'll do my CS when I can. ヽ(*´∀`) in case you thought I was ignoring the update or something 

Hayato has been a great big ball of suck for me in both Birthright and Revelations. It's chill though I don't like him as a character anyway. I actually did manage to make Setsuna a beasty Kinshi Knight cause I made her a ninja first. So she got poison strike and lethality, she's pretty raw. I never use Reina cause she can't support anyone else and I'm racist against prepromoted units. Also yeah I totally feel you on the fliers, they're super stressful. Especially once you start fighting promoted units and shit that can also wield bows. Like I always forget warriors can use bows in Awakening and then my fliers'll get boned. Same with puppeteers in fates.

Ay I love my shoujo animes man. I just don't watch animes as a whole that much anymore cause i like to multitask nahmean? Like when I watch anime I have to sit there and read the subtitles and shit, can't really do anything else. BUT I BET YOU DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM MR. FLUENT IN NIHONGO XD

Ah don't sweat it dude you got time amigo. I still gotta lotta thread to complete XD Dat lore though. 

Yeah Hayato is a pissboy and a shitty unit but I'm a masochist so I like to train everyone equally to the best of my ability and somehow someway he ended up being a beast. Setsuna seemed to get a lot of hate in the community but I rather liked her, especially the dark humor banter with Azama lol. 

Tfw you're finally about to finish a level and you get /one square/ into a bow weilder aggro 1 hit KO rIP :""D

Heheh I wouldn't have pegged you for a SHOUJO man (idk why autocorrect loves to caps lock that lmao but it fits). I feel you so much on the multi tasking; one of the reasons I also don't watch much animu these days. My Japanese isn't that strong yet. xD Though if it's something simple like Tamako I can probably get by but if it's a show with a lot of jargon and dialect like Rakugo trying to watch without subs makes my head spin.

Actually been getting a bit rusty since coming back to the states ;; so I started playing some JP games when I was sick to try and keep sharp lol. Maybe I'll try to burry into Thracia again........... :"D

The lore is beautiful.

Fire Emblem Heroes anyone....? 
I just downloaded it, almost forgot it came out today.

I'm not getting roped into that. I know the song and dance with mobile RPGs. Pay money for in game currency to do a gacha for like 10 random characters and then you get none of the ones you want and probably doubles of fuckers you already have and you start regretting your life decisions. FE is one of my faaaaaaaavorite fuckin franchises and I want nothing more than to see the characters cross over (AND KEEP THEIR ORIGINAL DESIGNS. *glares at AWAKENING*) and to learn more about the characters from the older games so I knooooow I'll be wasting money fucking left and right on it. So I'm just gonna treat that shit like my policy on hard drugs: not even once. 

I'm not getting roped into that. I know the song and dance with mobile RPGs. Pay money for in game currency to do a gacha for like 10 random characters and then you get none of the ones you want and probably doubles of fuckers you already have and you start regretting your life decisions. FE is one of my faaaaaaaavorite fuckin franchises and I want nothing more than to see the characters cross over (AND KEEP THEIR ORIGINAL DESIGNS. *glares at AWAKENING*) and to learn more about the characters from the older games so I knooooow I'll be wasting money fucking left and right on it. So I'm just gonna treat that shit like my policy on hard drugs: not even once. 

LOL yeah mobile games are a pretty evil system -links entire South Park episode-
But I want to play casually to at least check it out get angry then never play it again but feel too guilty to delete it from my phone.
There is a disproportional amount of Morth saga / Awakening / Fates characters atm.
The art thing is wigging me out lmao.

LOL yeah mobile games are a pretty evil system -links entire South Park episode-
But I want to play casually to at least check it out get angry then never play it again but feel too guilty to delete it from my phone.
There is a disproportional amount of Morth saga / Awakening / Fates characters atm.
The art thing is wigging me out lmao.

See that was exactly me, I wanted to play it just to see how bad they were gonna fuck big fans like us but my problem is that I actually love mobile games. I think they're pretty fun so I know if I download that shit I'm gonna throw them a couple bucks. And I mean, as much as I love the franchise, I really wanna speak with my wallet on this one. I will buy a switch for the 2018 FE game but this I just can't do XD

Also yeah dude, it makes sense Fates and Awakening would get top billing since they're the most recent and pretty much saved the franchise. Wtf is Morth saga though?

See that was exactly me, I wanted to play it just to see how bad they were gonna fuck big fans like us but my problem is that I actually love mobile games. I think they're pretty fun so I know if I download that shit I'm gonna throw them a couple bucks. And I mean, as much as I love the franchise, I really wanna speak with my wallet on this one. I will buy a switch for the 2018 FE game but this I just can't do XD

Also yeah dude, it makes sense Fates and Awakening would get top billing since they're the most recent and pretty much saved the franchise. Wtf is Morth saga though?

It's okay, listen to your wallet. I really hope we don't have to get the Switch ugghhh -knows it's inevitable-
One really weird thing is Anna is a main character in the mobile app which makes sense since she's like the portal master / in all the games. But they basically stripped her of any character? for? some? reason? And now she's just a really bland leader type who has yet to mention money. I'm very confused.
And LOL Morth is my pet name for Marth. I meant the Marth games like Shadow Dragon / Mystery. IDK what the normal word used to describe that group is. I mean it's not a big surprise those games are in there either, and those are my nostalgia games so I'm A-OK with that. I am surprised that there's no Eirika or Euphraim or Ike. And though I could have predicted it I'm like lol what about Leif? I feel like at the very least all the lords should be in there? No? Okay.

Hooooly shit I am flipping the fuck out so hard. Fire Emblem

Gaiden remake for the 3DS. Eng ver confirmed. And the art is done by one of my favorite game artists of all fucking time (the same one who did the art for Taran, Liebe, Leelo, Marion, Konara, and probably many more down the line lol yeah I'm a slut for her art lmao whoops). If this thing sells we might get a Geneology/Thracia remake dare I dream---?

I'm crying this actually makes my life better. 

Woo, means I can actually play that shit man! 

Woo, means I can actually play that shit man! 

Same! I never played Gaiden but I know a few of the characters from the Awakening DLC. 

I just really hope this shit sells I need more remakes. D:  I would preorder it tonight but in holding out for limited edition maybe hopefully??

Same! I never played Gaiden but I know a few of the characters from the Awakening DLC. 

I just really hope this shit sells I need more remakes. D:  I would preorder it tonight but in holding out for limited edition maybe hopefully??

I'll see after I work on getting persona 5... need that shit yo. 

btw, only biography left on bun bunn

NGL my intense FE nostalgia the past few weeks thanks to Heroes has me twitching for this RP haha
After the update when I get back next week I will have to work on Supports.  :lenny:

NGL my intense FE nostalgia the past few weeks thanks to Heroes has me twitching for this RP haha
After the update when I get back next week I will have to work on Supports.  :lenny:

you mean like the one we left to rot :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back