• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Conversation Stopper

Steel Tiger

One Thousand Club
I have been trying to use the conversation feature for the past few days. It works fine for the first post, and for a reply coming from the other participant in the conversation. Although, the issue is after that when trying to reply back to the other participant the replies do not send. Upon pressing the 'post reply' button the words turn faded for a minute, for a second the loading animation appears in the upper right corner, and then nothing happens. The text returns to normal color instead of faded, the message remains in the text box and nothing is sent.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]I have been trying to use the conversation feature for the past few days. It works fine for the first post, and for a reply coming from the other participant in the conversation. Although, the issue is after that when trying to reply back to the other participant the replies do not send. Upon pressing the 'post reply' button the words turn faded for a minute, for a second the loading animation appears in the upper right corner, and then nothing happens. The text returns to normal color instead of faded, the message remains in the text box and nothing is sent.

[/QUOTE]
I can't seem to replicate this. Could you go ahead and tell me your browser/os and also clear your browser's cookies/cache.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I can't seem to replicate this. Could you go ahead and tell me your browser/os and also clear your browser's cookies/cache.

[/QUOTE]
My current browser is firefox, Edit: Cleared Cache and cookies, didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Thane Korino]My current browser is firefox, Edit: Cleared Cache and cookies, didn't work.

[/QUOTE]
Do you have some sort of addon that stops javascript and other things?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Do you have some sort of addon that stops javascript and other things?

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try and disable what I currently have, but most of the addons I've had, have been around previously and conversations worked then.

Edit: it seems to have been adblock plus, or the skype to click call addon.. I disabled them and replying to conversation worked I disabled a few other things too but you have to restart the browser for them to cease working, and I did not yet do that

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back