Conversation [NG]

There is still time before we have to fade anyone major into the background, I feel. Remiel and his underground business seems pretty reasonable, but I can't see Isaac (not with his morals and loyalty towards Tsu) just up and leaving to go meditate unless something really intense were to happen. 

Maybe some shit could go down where the seconds are disappearing out of nowhere... I mean, after all, the RP is based on the gangs being destroyed by one another, but also the police (though, no one is aware of that) Idk, I'm just spouting shit lmao. 

We've already lost Miles, and with Amy leaving, we'll lose Isaac and Felicita. The only second left is Iris, and I'm sure we could figure something out for her having not been abducted why whatever the fuck lol. 

Also, I'm alright with them coming back to make a Rapid Fire newbie in the near future! I wish no one had to leave in the first place, though.

There is still time before we have to fade anyone major into the background, I feel. Remiel and his underground business seems pretty reasonable, but I can't see Isaac (not with his morals and loyalty towards Tsu) just up and leaving to go meditate unless something really intense were to happen. 

Maybe some shit could go down where the seconds are disappearing out of nowhere... I mean, after all, the RP is based on the gangs being destroyed by one another, but also the police (though, no one is aware of that) Idk, I'm just spouting shit lmao. 

We've already lost Miles, and with Amy leaving, we'll lose Isaac and Felicita. The only second left is Iris, and I'm sure we could figure something out for her having not been abducted why whatever the fuck lol. 

Also, I'm alright with them coming back to make a Rapid Fire newbie in the near future! I wish no one had to leave in the first place, though.

Yeah I figured we could "because police" Isaac if anything. The only other way I see him going out is in a fiery blaze of glory but the Dragons have alreaey lost hella bros. Losing Isaac might be a little overkill. 

Felicita's already like a spy type character so her not being around would make sense. We could just say she's off investigating something or the other. 

I gotta run guys, 140 minutes of pre cal awaits. Keep hashin this stuff out though if you can :3

@Danoram I really like the idea of the seconds sorta disappearing and what not. It will definitely create some more tension between gangs. Poor spectres are still trying to decide what's going to happen with the ranks. Now that you mention it though yeah Isaac is pretty damn loyal to Tsu. I was beginning to ship them too -_-

Omigawd Zhi isn't gonna be all up in Tau's grill anymore. Damn that was actually pretty hilarious. For the characters that aren't seconds, are we going to just fade them into the background like they are around but they are just busy with other things or something? 

@SirBlazeALot I kinda see what you mean about Isaac goin out being overkill, but I think Blue has some bros that haven't been introduced yet into the dragons too so it might even out. And I still have Zane that I haven't introduced into the main thread yet too. And wiz can continue with his dragon character xD thank goodness it wasn't a waste for him to make. 

XD how about a spin off series called Ninjers in Prison starring Isaac and Jason lmao

Just a random idea off everything! If there is going to be so many discrepancies, between everything with everyone leaving, I thought I read something about a timeskip awhile back. Maybe move forward in time a bit, and say that many of the characters left or did their own thing, yadahyadah. I'unno. I hope everything gets resolved soon! I'm excited to post, though in light of any changes that might happen, I'm not sure posting is the right thing to do yet.  let me know that also?

Just a random idea off everything! If there is going to be so many discrepancies, between everything with everyone leaving, I thought I read something about a timeskip awhile back. Maybe move forward in time a bit, and say that many of the characters left or did their own thing, yadahyadah. I'unno. I hope everything gets resolved soon! I'm excited to post, though in light of any changes that might happen, I'm not sure posting is the right thing to do yet.  let me know that also?

I'm not blaze but I think posting after the time skip is a good idea. However idk if you guys wanna do it now or not. We have the whole Darin Niki and Val going to meetup with Audie's lil group soon (I haven't posted for Darin yet but I didn't know how we were handling things yet). Also there's the fight with Aidan and aya and what not. But I could do them in a rapid fire if you guys don't wanna wait . Also there is lyre and Vix and Nix so idk how you guys also wanna handle that. 

SO GUYS, I guess you have all heard of the switch that is going to occur. I don't know how to feel about this, honestly I feel it is pretty shitty but great at the same time. Getting used to this new format and fixing our posts just to have us go back to the previous way things were -__- I mean it's supposed to be an updated version of it, which is fabu and all. Since BBcoding will finally work. But it just kind of sucks since we have to go through with this moving process again. Do you think we will still have the separated threads? I personally was liking the interface of threads and way notifs work, it was just the BBcoding that was sucky. And I don't know if anyone here knows, but whatever happened to the rpn app XD???

I'm not blaze but I think posting after the time skip is a good idea. However idk if you guys wanna do it now or not. We have the whole Darin Niki and Val going to meetup with Audie's lil group soon (I haven't posted for Darin yet but I didn't know how we were handling things yet). Also there's the fight with Aidan and aya and what not. But I could do them in a rapid fire if you guys don't wanna wait . Also there is lyre and Vix and Nix so idk how you guys also wanna handle that. 

Wait a minute... if YOU'RE not Blaze... and I'm not Blaze... THEN WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!

Sorry idk why I did that.

Anyway, yeah I think there's enough going on in the main thread that we don't have to do a timeskip yet. Any scenes involving the leaving players, those characters are just on mute, alright guys? Go on without them unless they're literally the only ones in the scene obviously. Or if like, the scene can't continue without them then just stop you know. I don't think there are too many that just need to stop though. But if you guys wanna do a timeskip it's chill with me. 

Wiz if you like, you can jump into one of the ongoing scenes orrrrr we can set up a new scene for ya. I've got three dragons I'm not using that are ready to go. :3 So let me know whatcha wanna do. 

@RubyRose @BlueInPassing @Danoram

SO GUYS, I guess you have all heard of the switch that is going to occur. I don't know how to feel about this, honestly I feel it is pretty shitty but great at the same time. Getting used to this new format and fixing our posts just to have us go back to the previous way things were -__- I mean it's supposed to be an updated version of it, which is fabu and all. Since BBcoding will finally work. But it just kind of sucks since we have to go through with this moving process again. Do you think we will still have the separated threads? I personally was liking the interface of threads and way notifs work, it was just the BBcoding that was sucky. And I don't know if anyone here knows, but whatever happened to the rpn app XD???

Yeah I'm like super nervous/super pissed about the move XD I had spent heeeeella time trying to adjust my massive fucking fire emblem thread to this rpn and now I feel like I just got lol jk'd. 

I mean I get it. You know, I totally get it. Doesn't change the fact that I'm not looking forward to the move and having to reorganize everything. I'm gonna have to re-BBCode stuff too. So yeah, not happy about that, but I am glad we're moving away from this borked system we have now. 

I'm also a little weary cause we're not exactly moving back to old school rpn because no tabs? And I don't remember what Hosted Projects were like on old RPN but I do remember I didn't fucking like them XD

Also, Dark Wiz needs to buy a macbook to get the rpn app into the apple store, which seems like a real dick move on apple's behalf to me. I think that's the only reason we don't have the app yet. I don't really care though, I was fine with just the mobile site until we moved over and it got fucking borked. 

We could always talk each scene through with each other like usual? If everyone really wants to jump to a timeskp. I think we shouldn't make a habit of skipping when things get rough, though. I'm down for whatever because I love this RP no matter what and want to continue posting!

How has everyone been ? Just trying to talk to you guys before the big switch. Hopefully that won't take too long .

@FreckledWizard Do you want to start a scene with blaze and I or wait till after the time skip? I don't know how long it'll be till we do a time skip. I would also be cool with doing a rapid fire with you, we could a rapid fire with others as well if you are eager to start rp-ing. 

How has everyone been ? Just trying to talk to you guys before the big switch. Hopefully that won't take too long .

@FreckledWizard Do you want to start a scene with blaze and I or wait till after the time skip? I don't know how long it'll be till we do a time skip. I would also be cool with doing a rapid fire with you, we could a rapid fire with others as well if you are eager to start rp-ing. 

I guess I have been a bit reluctant to post, in sight of everything that has been going on, haha. It is a big wave to walk into. UmmmMmmM. I think the best approach is to wait for the time skip and do rapid fire meanwhile. <3  I'd be down for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess I have been a bit reluctant to post, in sight of everything that has been going on, haha. It is a big wave to walk into. UmmmMmmM. I think the best approach is to wait for the time skip and do rapid fire meanwhile. <3  I'd be down for that.

Any ideas guys ? :3

Well let's see....I don't know how busy everyone else is at the moment, but we could do a rapid fire on Zane teaching others how to be Zen lol or Tsu teaching how to better control chi and fight or something. Orrr we could do a hot springs rapid fire where some of the dragons win a free trip to a hot springs up in the mountains. 

@FreckledWizard @Danoram @BlueInPassing @RubyRose

Lmfao I fucking love the hot springs idea.

Also guys sorry for my lack of presence I've just been focused on writing for my fire emblem rp. I'll be back in full force after the update so I can make Ninja Gangsters great again *waves tiny hands around*

@Danoram @RubyRose @NyxNightmare @BlueInPassing @FreckledWizard

Lmfao I fucking love the hot springs idea.

Also guys sorry for my lack of presence I've just been focused on writing for my fire emblem rp. I'll be back in full force after the update so I can make Ninja Gangsters great again *waves tiny hands around*

@Danoram @RubyRose @NyxNightmare @BlueInPassing @FreckledWizard

I really like the hot springs idea too! --A heads up, I'm going to be gone for the first week of March, I'm going to Japan and won't be able to respond that week. BUT ON A WRITING BASIS, I'm ready to kind of jump in. I could boot up the rapid fire? maybe it will give you guys a chance to see my writing style or something, haha. I'll shoot another message when I am leaving, but just thought it should come to attention. 

i think the rapid fire is neat in the way that I can introduce brigade in something more lax, to start off. Then kind of adjust and move in from there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the hot springs idea too! --A heads up, I'm going to be gone for the first week of March, I'm going to Japan and won't be able to respond that week. BUT ON A WRITING BASIS, I'm ready to kind of jump in. I could boot up the rapid fire? maybe it will give you guys a chance to see my writing style or something, haha. I'll shoot another message when I am leaving, but just thought it should come to attention. 

i think the rapid fire is neat in the way that I can introduce brigade in something more lax, to start off. Then kind of adjust and move in from there. 

Lucky! I wanna go to Japan. Thanks for the heads up though amigo

TAKE ME WITH YOU !!!! I can even fit in your bag T__T !  But yes I'm sure none of us mind you starting us off on the rapid fire. I'll leave it to you to make then ^.^ Who all is gonna be in the rapid fire ? Character wise. 

@SirBlazeALot @Danoram  @BlueInPassing @RubyRose

This is sort of random, but Blue my father has been super obsessed with birds lately. He's been putting like six different bird feeders outside , he's making the neighborhood birds chubby xD but it just reminded me of you because you like birds. It's like bird heaven all around our house. 

I'm happy with whatever we find ourselves doing.. dunno which dragon to pull into this though. I don't think Donnovan would be all that great in a hotsprings siguation... maybe Keagan? Lyre would be cute to write as well XD 

I'll probably just have Vixa join. Zane would honestly be grossed out by the whole everyone in the same water deal now that I think about it lol. Given he is a bit of a germophobe. 

@RubyRose Yeah I also couldn't' seen Donnovan just chillin at the hot springs lol but it is an interesting image for sure. Lyre would be cute! And omg...Keagan can only come if he brings Stanley along with !! lololol. It might be cute to also write some sentences on Stanley's thoughts if you did do Keagan.

@SirBlazeALot Maybe June? Her personality might be interesting to have in the situation and you haven't introduced her yet. I could also see TK there, since he is quite laid back so going on a mini vacation seems like something he would roll with, though he might be playing Tetris or something on his phone most of the time haha.

Whatever the case, just don't end up with all girls and Brigade as the only guy lol I imagine that would be just a little awkward XD Unless this turns into a  harem situation, but he's homo so it won't work out in his favor lolz.

I'll probably just have Vixa join. Zane would honestly be grossed out by the whole everyone in the same water deal now that I think about it lol. Given he is a bit of a germophobe. 

@RubyRose Yeah I also couldn't' seen Donnovan just chillin at the hot springs lol but it is an interesting image for sure. Lyre would be cute! And omg...Keagan can only come if he brings Stanley along with !! lololol. It might be cute to also write some sentences on Stanley's thoughts if you did do Keagan.

@SirBlazeALot Maybe June? Her personality might be interesting to have in the situation and you haven't introduced her yet. I could also see TK there, since he is quite laid back so going on a mini vacation seems like something he would roll with, though he might be playing Tetris or something on his phone most of the time haha.

Whatever the case, just don't end up with all girls and Brigade as the only guy lol I imagine that would be just a little awkward XD Unless this turns into a  harem situation, but he's homo so it won't work out in his favor lolz.

Keagan and Stanley it is XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back