• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Trying to get this rp off the ground for the third time, let's go.

The world is dying, and universes are merging. From unknown people to whole landmasses showing up suddenly, it’s obvious various realities are being smashed into one. Between that and the world slowly freezing over, society has changed. Settlements are few and far between, food is scarce and instead of any form of currency trade is negotiated with food and goods, canned foods and foods with long shelf lives are the most valuable, but also the rarest. Technology and electricity are limited to only the largest settlements, cars are for the rich or extremely lucky. Most settlements are closer to bandit camps. In this new apocalyptic world, will you be able to carve out a place for yourself? Can you find out why the realities are merging? Is it possible to save this world?

Rules:
RPN Rules
No ocs that are not from a specific fandom. Fandom ocs are welcome!
No Joke/gimmick/novelty characters
Please credit your artists if they are not your own works
LGBTQ+ Welcome!!
Your character is accepted when Sleipnir or I give your post a "Like" react
I (or collaborators) can alter or change rules as seen fit
It is intended for all player characters to be in the same faction of our own creation, not any of the ones listed already.
I’m limiting sci-fi/space-age characters to only 2-3 because it will interfere with future major plots, and only as long as they aren’t too op.
When you have a reaction from me on your form you are accepted. I will ask you to revise your form if it is not.
Discord is required for ooc

Lore found Here

Last edited:
There already is, I'll dm you the link once you have a form submitted

Room for anymore? Or im i too late?

We haven't gotten that far, so if you make a form and get it accepted within a day or so you should be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back