• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau) , Current posse/group as a whole.
Blaise dug his heels against Wyld Fyre's sides, urging the mustang to go faster. They needed to keep up with this train, they desperately needed the supplies. Food, water, medicine, ammo, this train had it all. It was unfortunate they couldn't hijack the whole train. They needed to board the train and grab what they could, then leave before they got caught, or worse, killed.
Blaise steered the horse up close to one of the flatbed cars of the train, standing up in the saddle before jumping off and throwing himself onto the train. He quickly stood back up, glancing around for the rest of his rag-tag posse in this strange new world.

He'd been living in this world for probably about a month now, after a great earthquake shook the land and the ground opened up right in their camp, separating him and Beau from the rest of their posse. Including their adopted son. Blaise really hoped he was okay, he kept telling himself that he had the rest of the posse and Bullet, his hunting dog. They'd be able to manage. Hopefully.
The next thing he knew after that was that he was lying face first in the snow, in a completely unfamiliar environment. At least Beau was still with him and safe...

Blaise turned his attention to the other cars on the train. He either needed to stop the train or slow it down enough for the wagon to keep up so they could transfer supply crates. He ran up to the nearest car and opened the door, rushing inside with his revolver out, just in case. After determining the car to be clear, he looked for an emergency brake, or anything to slow or stop the train honestly.

"Oh, hell yes."
Heidi Holloway spoke mostly to herself, very softly, as she lifted a six-pack of sodas in green glass bottles out of the boxes around her. The steady, even rock of the train under her feet didn't seem to bother her one bit, and she turned to look over her shoulder, hunting for the shape of a slim-figured, dark haired young man. "Fenn. Hey, I found some of that soda I told you all about," she called to him with a grin, lifting one of the bottles for him to see. Her brown eyes drifted away from Fenn, back to the stores of food before her. "I'm gonna take these. But I don't think this is something I should be making a habit of."

No. What she was really here for was scrap parts. The Last Ranger was pretty damn good at finding things she needed. If something didn't look like food to begin with, she usually found a way to make it food, and with the recent help of one Fennorian, she had gotten that much better at mixing up soups and medicines. His knowledge of plants and what she could only call potions complimented her own field knowledge very well, especially when he recognized some of the trees, plants, and mushrooms she couldn't over the past season. That being the case, at this moment, her primary concern was modifying the pipboy on her wrist: It had been damaged on the way here, and so far, she hadn't been able to pick up any radio signals. She had a friend she needed to contact and the best way to do that would be by radio, if she could just modify the mini-computer to send signals back to him when she tracked him down.

See, in Heidi's mind, there was no question that Punk, the friend in question, was alive and well. They were wastelanders, after all, and truly a resilient bunch. The thought that he might not be around to locate was not even an option in her mind as Heidi Holloway, the last ranger, rummaged through boxes of metal, pulling out scraps and bits and bobs to drop into her backpack. "You guys let me know if you see anything of interest, alright? Or any person of interest."

To others in this desolate, cold world, though, death was not only a possibility, but the rule. Don't mistake that to mean, though, that the unusual situation he found himself was the cause of the child's fixation with death. Rather, it had always been Near's business, his puzzles, his games. This shadow followed him everywhere he went, it seemed to him, and he sat near a small fire. In the child's hands was a Rubik's cube, which he was flipping into disarray. Then, once he was satisfied, he eyed the white pieces and began flipping them into place. His mind was not on the Rubik's cube he was solving. It was with Haille, Rester, and Gevanni, the three agents who had taken care of him since he left the orphanage. Rester in particular weighed heavily on his mind, as this was the man who went out of his way most on Near's behalf -- helped him decorate the christmas tree, accompanied him on his first flight when he went to Japan, even made the effort to try and understand Near's sense of humor.
But Near was very certain Rester and the others were dead now. Just like his parents. Just like every victim in every photo. Just like every other agent, and all the others...
A white cross sat neatly on top of the cube. Near stared down at it with bright, black-grey eyes, then located the white corner cubes.
He wanted to know why they were here in this wasteland. But he was still working out how to get ahold of any particular information about this strange world. First, he'd need resources. But the others were busy gathering food and ammo -- maybe they could bring back something of use? Or there would be something in the nearest village they happened across?
The white face was solved, and he turned the cube to begin snapping the middle layer into place, quick and concise in each movement.
It would have to be a big settlement. At the moment, they were in the middle of nowhere. Near didn't even have a bed. He let out a soft sigh and paused to play with a white curl near his face. The middle layer of his cube was uniform and solved. He turned the cube to look at the yellow face, once more contemplating where the pieces were and how to proceed. As he did, another thought occurred to him. Beau and Blaise arrived together, didn't they...? Perhaps, then, others from his world were still around. And if they were, he only had to find someone. If I can just get to a town with some level of technology, maybe... The yellow face bore a cross on it, and he turned the cube in his hands before he began turning the pieces again. For now, it didn't matter. All he could do was wait and suggest they find somewhere of value once the others returned. They'd have to eat, and would likely discuss what it was they planned on doing when they did, anyway.

Near lifted the cube up in one hand to look at it with a small, satisfied smile. Complete, with each face solid and uniform.
Then he scrambled it again.

Last edited:
Sonic the Hedgehog-

The blue hedgehog nodded, shivering a little in the cold. He wasn't exactly prepared for weather this cold, having brought nothing for warmth. His winter fur coat hadn't come in, nor did Sonic had the fat reserves to hibernate.

"What was I thinking? Charging into this dying world like that? I told Merlina that every world had its end when I defeated her after she tried to preserve the world of King Arthur. I can't seem to ahold of anyone, either, as I lost my rings on the way here." The hedgehog thought, recalling one of his adventures.

Recalling his past adventures was one of the few things that gave the hedgehog happiness these days. He came to this world, seeking adventure, and instead he ends up like this. No way to get to Mobius, little food and means to stay warm.

Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom-

Danny was silent, his currently blue eyes showing that he was focused. He didn't show signs of paying attention to Heidi's words, but he had heard her. He was looking to the west, while the strange, blue hedgehog-thing, who called himself Sonic, was looking to the north.

"I guess that I should consider myself lucky. Thanks to my ghost half, the cold doesn't effect me like it would to most. I feel bad for Sonic though, because if he is anything like the hedgehogs where I'm from... well, it can't be good for him." Danny thought, glancing at the blue hedgehog before returning his gaze to be on the lookout.

Arthur Morgan-

This was one of those rare times where Arthur was grateful that Dutch and Hosea took the time to teach him survival skills. Still, because he had been on his own since ending up where he currently was, Arthur found himself longing to be with the gang again.

He hadn't seen or heard from anyone other than the occasional wild animal he saw, which he was quick to bring down with his shotgun. Hunting had been was keeping him alive, and when he skinned his kills, he was not picky about the quality of the pelts.

As he made his way through the land, he saw something, or someone, move in the distance. He drew his cattlemen revolver, as he was trying to save his shotgun shells for game animals, and made his way to the what he now realized to be a camp of some sort.

0129f6b3ebd1da391cc1b478cf8542c319cdabf0.gifv
FennorianMentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (Heidi) Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Danny, Sonic)
"That is great, Heidi, however, as I have told you before, I won't be able to consume any of that. We need to find more scrap so we can contact this friend of yours." Fennorian responded from where he was searching through crates a little ways away. He was looking for anything that could become useful with his alchemy, or perhaps more alchemical equipment for the parts he lost in the... in the transportation process. He was having no luck so far.
Having lost hope of finding anything he wanted, he stood to his full height of 6'2". Very tall by human standards, but incredibly short by Altmer.
"We haven't attracted any unwanted attention yet, yes?" He glanced to Danny, a half ghost, which he found very intriguing and fascinating. He wanted to study and talk to him more, in a humane way of course. He wasn't a monster, like many believed his kind to be.
Then he glanced at sonic. He honestly didn't know what to make of the blue... hedgehog? No matter. They had work to do.

Last edited:

0fe2a0d8a7a7cf9fa62b488fc9dd9345.png

Vitals: 100%

Interacting with: Open to Interaction (intro post)

0630 Hours, November 11th, 2552 (Military Calendar) / Unknown Space aboard the UNSC Specter.

She didn’t recall the Prowlers being so unstable.

The onyx-tinted, seven-foot-four tall Spartan was infrequently subjected to large, rattling jolts that rocked the ship as it traveled through Slipspace. A few minutes ago, the crew had began to panic during the sudden shakes; fearing that the generator was beginning to fail. As they managed to reduce the frequency of the strange movements the ship was undergoing, it still didn’t help her keep her feet with the sheer unpredictability of movement the ship was experiencing. As she kept her polarized gaze to the main window of the Command Bridge with both hands on the HoloTable in front of her, Boss’s gruff, yet slightly amused voice rang sharply in the back of her head.

‘Bumpy ride, huh?’

Samus didn’t respond, simply shaking her head as another jolt came suddenly; causing a crewmember to nearly fall over their control panel as they went to sit down. After a period of several seconds, she spoke up and muted her external speakers. “Yeah. I’m surprised they haven’t retrieved you to make sure we’re not falling apart.” ‘They’re not going to let a Combat-based AI manage a ship. You know how they are. They’d rather do everything themselves except for the fighting.’ Samus hummed in agreement, and flicked on her external speakers as she glanced around the area. Just in time to see the Navigation XO’s terminal flash red with some sort of impending alert. Trouble.

“What the hel- Captain! We have a problem! Unknown energy field is closing around the front of the ship!” The man’s voice was sharp and punctual; more than alerting the Captain as the uniformed, decorated officer ran over to glance at the terminal once before turning back and yelling to the Systems Operator “CUT THE DRIVE, NOW!”

Yet, it was too late. Neither Spartan nor AI or crew had time to react as the beginning drone of a ship-wide Klaxon sounded before a vast white light bathed the entire ship’s bridge into a bright gray. The polarized glass appeared to outright fail before seeming to become non-existent. The window was now completely shattered, and the Spartan’s grip on the table slipped as the force of the explosive decompression sucked her toward the blinding light at breakneck speed. Blackness soon enveloped her, and for roughly twenty seconds, she lost consciousness.

A few weeks later...

Samus was found by the settlement of Crystal Tiger mere moments after her unwelcome deposit near the main city base; rifles pointed at her and quite literally forcing her surrender as she was subsequently detained at gunpoint, interrogated and, finally, offered a position. She got the rundown by the higher-ups of the faction that, as the planet was freezing over with each season becoming worse than the previous, they needed al the help they could get. Initially reluctant, Samus resigned and joined as a hired gun to the operations of the Crystal Tiger. Her eighth assignment? To protect the returning train shipment of supplies from any raiders or hostile mercenaries. Do this, they said- and she would be one step closer to a repaired suit reactor. To the Crystal Tigers, she was an invalable asset. To the rest? She was something of myth. Something alarming, concerning, and terrifying. A 'Black Death' as a the rumors spread across the factions.

The slight swaying of the traincar she resided in was comparable to a negligible breeze. Standing upright in the caboose, the horn blew once as it signaled an alert. Twice, as it signaled a raid. Three times, as this was a call to muster stations. Samus pulled her MA5C off her back and into her hands. Half the time she didn't even need to use it, simply aiming it at the would-be raiders was enough to scatter them away from the train. Still, every encounter now warranted caution. Her MJOLNIR's reactor was lightly damaged by the impact she sustained from the fall near the city when she first met the giant faction. Her armor was otherwise fine, but the shield of her suit was significantly weakened- quite literally to the level of the Mark V. Still, it was better than nothing at this point. She quickly gave her ammo count a once over. One half of a magazine of MA5C ammo, and a full magazine of M6G Magnum rounds. The blue ammo counter on her assault rifle read '16'. She had to make every shot count ebyond bluffing to ensure the cargo made it back to the city; and as such, thumbed the fire selector on her rifle to semi-automatic. Her motion sensor, only effective at a range of 25 meters, had began to become alight with red dots. Potential hostiles were coming, and no doubt, they were packing.

Checking the chamber of the rifle, she released her grip- the bold sliding forward as she headed toward the rear doorway of the caboose, opened it, and ducked down to step outside. Anyone facing or looking toward the back of the truck would see a seven-foot-four armored figure in jet black armor with a red visor, assault rifle in hand and scanning for targets.

1619297474056.png

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

1619297541263.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A darker skinned man with a triangle figure on his ear held a strangely shaped Lancer on his back as he was silent for a while, letting his Focus absorb all the information he could learn about the strange new land he now found himself in.

The explorer was fascinated in new things and his Focus came up on his eyes, allowing him to see around the area, the Focus pointing out specifics about certain areas. However, the man was already prepped as he suddenly grabbed his Lancer out, moving it to fit his purposes. His Focus would be the first one to track anyone nearby if there was someone coming to attack.

[Open]​

|| Doe || Interactions: Near ( Sleipnir Sleipnir ) ||

Doe placed another log into the fire, watching the flames flare up in small cloud of smoke and embers. He was surprised they managed to get a fire going in the first place. Everything was so cold and damp from all the ice and snow… Snow. Most farmers hated the snow. Snow was a sign of winter. A season where crops die and the animals become cold and unhappy. It was a hard season, most folks even called it a season of famine, not him. To Doe winter was a season of rest, it was a chance for him to take a breath and focus on other things such as building repairs and stocking on supplies. He went dormant during the winter, much like the plants. Nothing dies during winter. Everything is just hibernates, and snow is the comforting blanket that tucks the world in for its season long rest.

This, however, was different.

No life lay asleep underneath the cold ground. This cold was not a blanket laying the world to rest. Everything was either dead or dying, he could feel it. It made him feel heavy and sick, but what could he do?

“Mrrp?”

The feeling of something brushing against his leg snapped Doe out of his thoughts. He looked down and found a dark silhouette staring back at him with 2 large golden eyes. The cat meowed at him. Doe sighed; he bent down to give her a scratch.
“Hey there..” He said. The cat leaned into his touch, she walked so that his hand ran down the length of her back before turning around and meowing again.
“I know Albatross, you’re hungry.” Doe said as he stood up again. “We’ll eat soon okay?”
Albatross meowed again, clearly not satisfied--or even understanding--Doe’s answer. Doe shook his head. No use trying to reason with a cat. He backed up to sit down on the log next to Near. The others had put him in charge of watching over the boy while they searched for supplies, he didn’t mind, he loved kids, but the fact that they were all alone stressed him out. What was he supposed to do if something attacked them? Would he be able to fend it off? What if he couldn't? Doe watched Near fiddle with the rubiks cube, his anxiety making his stomach do flips. He needed something, anything to distract him from his thoughts.
“Uh, that’s pretty impressive..” He said. “I don’t think I’d have the patience to figure out something like that.” Perhaps a small conversation would calm his nerves... or make them worse.

Sonic the Hedgehog-

Sonic got to his feet, as he was sitting on a crate prior to getting back up. He started pacing, wanting to go out for a run. He hated guard duty, and he hated being forced to sit still and do basically nothing.

"I'm going out for a run, if that's alright. I'll be back soon, but before I do, is there anything that you guys want me to look for? I mean, besides the obvious, like food?" Sonic asked, still pacing but watching the group as he waited for answers.

Danny Fenton/Phantom-

"No, I don't think so. Not yet anyways." Danny said, answering Fenn's question.

"Not that I can immediately think of. Though, have you ever considered that maybe you should ask Heidi and Fenn before take off? You scared both of them the last time you took off." Danny replied, his currently blue gaze turning towards the hedgehog.

As much as he didn't want to admit it, Heidi and Fenn were almost like parents to him, despite the fact that he knew his biological parents, but he hadn't seen them, his sister, anyone from Amity Park or anyone from the ghost zone since he ended up here. Sonic was close to being his adopted brother, in a sense, so if something happened to Sonic, Danny wasn't sure how the others in the small group would react.

"The curious couple and their unruly sons..." Danny thought, holding back a chuckle at his own thoughts.

Arthur Morgan-

As he neared the camp, Arthur slowed to a stop. He had his revolver in his hand still, but he lowered it in effort to show that he wasn't a threat. At least, not until he knew what he was going to be facing. If it turned out that those who resided in the camp were indeed hostile, he wanted to have his defense ready.

"Hello." Arthur said, seeking to get their attention so he could possibly receive help, or kill them and steal their supplies if they attacked him.

Last edited:
Heidi turned to look over her shoulder at Fenn with a huff. "I just thought you'd want a sip," she complained. "But yeah, I'm gonna find the bits and bobs. Getting in contact with Punk is my first priority, you know that. Well -- first after y'all anyway." She turned back to sifting through things and grabbing metal bits. "Oh! Aluminum! Awesome." She stopped and pulled on her gas mask. "Hey, now," she added, glancing at Sonic. She knew he was odd, sure, but that didn't change the fact that she was more than used to these things. She'd seen the Mothman in person, after all, and drank with a ghoul. Hell -- she flirted with a ghoul. She paused mournfully to recognize how she missed Mort's sense of humor, but didn't dwell. "Stay close, you two. We don't know what shifty sorts might be on this train with us."

Near looked up with just his eyes when Doe spoke to him. He regarded the young man with an unbroken, steely look for a few long moments, twirling a lock of white hair between his fingers. It looked as if he was thinking about something with some intensity, really. Then he looked back down at the cube and immediately undid the progress he'd made. He reached into his bag to pull out another cube, then held the first out to Doe. "Alright," he began somewhat flatly. "Put the white center piece on top, then make a white cross on the face. The middle squares need to match the side faces. Then I'll tell you what to do next."
But then he turned his head just a bit to instead look at the stranger out of the corner of his eye. He looked guarded, if not a bit unconcerned. He didn't even speak at first, sizing him up quietly from where he sat. The fact that he actually spoke was promising. "Do you need something?" He asked. As he spoke, he continued scrambling his second cube and began solving it again.

Beau - Interacting with Blaise DovahBeat DovahBeat
Cold, harsh wind stung Beau's face as they raced alongside the train. Her bandana and coat barely seemed to make much of a difference out here in such harsh conditions. What she wouldn't give to be back with The Mark in that moment... She shook off those thoughts, they would only serve to make her sad and angry and right now she needed to focus on the train. She squinted against the snow and wind as Blaise leapt from his horse to the flatbed, steering Rain to the side of the car before kicking her feet from the stirrups, and throwing herself onto the flatbed with a thud, groaning as she had landed heavily on her shoulder. The woman barely had a moment to think before Blaise was moving onto the first car, quickly she got up and rushed after him. "Come on, don't leave your wife behind, you know you're a poor shot at best." She quipped when they were sure the coast was clear.
"We're gonna have to get to the front, I think, take control there. Kinda odd we haven't encountered any guards yet."

Aveline - interacting with the camp
Aveline didn't know how long or how many miles she had walked through the snowy landscape. icicles had begun to form in her coat and on her armor. It must have been an odd sight to anyone watching her trudge along. A giant polar bear wearing armor was not something you often saw in the wild, after all.
In her home it may not have been so strange, but she had realized a while ago that this was not home, that somehow in that blizzard she had gotten horribly lost. 'I should have turned back when I heard him' She thought, the sound of her brother calling for her to come back still rang clear as day, but she persisted, pushing through the blizzard like a fool and losing the last family she had.
Her armor and the few belongings she had were heavy on her back, even in her bear form, she could not walk on forever. Not without food and sleep. But meals were few and far between and she likely only had enough rations to make it another day, perhaps a day and a half if she were careful.
She stopped for a moment to look around and take in her surroundings, she mostly saw snow, fresh, powdery and untouched with a few black rocks breaking through the surface like the fins of some great sea monster. Further out she saw and outcropping, a good vantage point, and beyond that she thought she saw a plume of smoke curling into the sky, hopeful, she pushed forwards to the outcropping to peer down at the camp as stealthily as a polar bear in armor could.

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau) Sleipnir Sleipnir (Heidi) Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Danny and Sonic) Specialist Specialist (vague mention of train's guard force)
Blaise glanced back at Beau, pouting at her quip.
"I am not that bad of a shot! Sure, I go through a lot of bullets but I've gotten a lot better!" Blaise whined back before focusing his attention back on the train.
"There might be an emergency brake somewhere, too, or we could maybe break the hitch between the cars if we find a well-stocked one. Either way, we--" Then he heard the train whistle, signaling they knew there were raiders on board.
"Aw, come on! We barely got on! Come on, Beau, we gotta hurry and find a way to get these supplies." Blaise started heading towards the next train car, Schofield revolver at the ready.
As soon as he entered he noticed a few people there, and without considering if they were guards or fellow raiders, he aimed the gun at them.
"Hands up! And don't get no funny ideas!" He commanded.

FennorianMentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (Heidi) Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Danny and Sonic) Hawke. Hawke. (Beau) @myself (Blaise)
"Heidi, I appreciate the sentiment, but as I've told you countless times, I have a... Very restricted diet. Anything else will make me sick." Fenn reminded, opening another crate to look through.
He glanced at Sonic, deciding that Heidi handled that well enough, then turned back to his search.
Then the whistle sounded.
"Seems like they know we're here. We'll need to hurry."
He sifted through the contents of the crate until he caught the scent of horse and gunpowder.
"Heidi, someone's coming." He warned quickly, getting to his feet and looking towards the back of the train right before Blaise entered.
Immediately his hands went up, trying to pacify the situation.
"N-now, don't be hasty! We mean no harm!"

|| Doe || Interactions: Near ( Sleipnir Sleipnir ), Arthur ( Seabiscuit Seabiscuit ) ||

Doe blinked in surprise when Near offered him a second cube. Did he really think Doe could solve this? He hadn’t even seen a Rubik’s cube in person until now, Solving one couldn’t be that simple could it? Hesitantly, he took the cube from Near and flipped it around, searching for a white piece. Okay so, just put the white piece in the center then make a cross.. Simple enough. Doe began to move the pieces around, slowly but surely lining up the white squares into a cross pattern.
He had just finished the first 4 squares when Arthur spoke up. He jumped, dropping his cube. Doe looked over at the strange arrival. Golly, he knew he was supposed to be watching the camp, but he didn’t think that something would actually happen while everyone was gone. What was he supposed to do now? He didn't want a fight, he really didn't want a fight, but what if he had to? Doe did the only thing he could think of, He quickly shifted so that he was facing Arthur but also blocking Near. He then placed his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to defend himself in case this stranger proved to be dangerous. It was a pointless action, the man had a gun, he could shoot Doe dead before he even had the chance to draw, but it made him feel better, as if he had some semblance of a chance against the stranger.

“H-Howdy.” He said tentatively. Doe struggled to keep his voice level as his heart practically pounded out of his chest. He eyed the stranger’s gun nervously, slowly lifting his free hand in an attempt to show that he wasn’t looking for a fight. “We don’t want any trouble.”

Interacting with: Open to Interaction; mentioning Sleipnir Sleipnir

She vaguely saw the contacts dip and wave as they changed positions on her Motion Sensor; some were at the back, advancing up. Others? Oh, shit. Blips appeared behind her, and she knew at once what exactly they were trying to do. Turning toward the side of the caboose and securing her rifle to her back, the Spartan stepped on the black side railing and kicked off into a jump toward the rooftop; securing a handhold and pulling herself up with relative ease, not minding the dents formed in the metal by her actions. Once on the roof of the caboose, the Spartan turned her attention toward the front of the train, and broke into a 32.5/mph sprint; leaping over the rooftops as she transitioned between cars to the front of the main train engine. Anyone inside the car would be met with heavy, horrid thudding- and they would see the metallic roof form with a series of dented footprints- enough to indicate something was above them and rushing to the front of the locomotive. Once at the front, she took her MA5C off of her back, and peered down. The contacts were lingering back, but some were at least a few cars down- and some were even closer than that. Ensuring no-one was at the landing between the main locomotive and the connecting cars, she jumped down with a heavy thud; denting the black cabin floor leading into the engine room as the Spartan turned back around; standing to her imposing height of 7'4". She raised her voice loud enough to be heard by the conductor (and any others that may be nearby) as she barked with a tone of alertness to her:

"We have inbound hostiles! You need to speed this thing up, Conductor!"

Sonic the Hedgehog-

"Finally! Some action!" Sonic said, turning to face Blaise.

In a flash of blue, Sonic ran up to him, and jumped, kicking the revolver out of Blaise's hand. His shoe almost hit the trigger, but thankfully it was not enough to fire an unintentional bullet. Sonic then returned to his starting position just as the gun landed on the floor between him and Blaise.

"You're gonna have to do something much better than that!" Sonic taunted.

Danny Fenton/Phantom-

Danny's eyes flashed a shade of toxic green as he braced himself for a fight, but as Sonic rushed past him, he fell over and landed on some crates.

"Impulsive much?" Danny asked, getting to his feet and casting Sonic a disapproving look, which the blue hedgehog didn't seem to notice.

Arthur Morgan-

"As long as you mean that, then I will put my gun away. But first, do you know where exactly I am, or have you seen a gang of outlaws around? I'm looking for them, and their leader, Dutch." Arthur said, putting his gun back in its holster.

While they didn't appear to be Pinkertons in the slightest, Arthur knew better than to give too much information. If the Van Der Linde gang was around, and these folks had seen them, it was better to act like he was a bounty hunter seeking to bring them down, rather than act like he was a part of said gang himself. That, and if they were simple civilians, then they could tell the Pinkertons that they had see the outlaw, Arthur Morgan.

"I highly doubt that there are Pinkertons anywhere near here, but it doesn't hurt to be safe." Arthur thought.

Heidi initially froze when she heard a stranger’s voice and slowly lifted her hands away from the boxes. Fenn was already negotiating peace, and she had no doubt she’d prefer to do the same, what with her back to the threat and all. Well— until, that was, Sonic acted. She could hear the commotion when he knocked Danny clear over — she took a moment to note that she should probably bring that up later — and in those brief moments, she stood, spun around, and drew. Heidi clearly didn’t have any intention of shooting: her finger wasn’t even inside the trigger guard. But she was aimed and ready. “I’m pointing a gun at you,” she began from behind her mask. “But I have no reason or inclination to hurt you folks. I’m just trying to get stuff to fix my radio, right?”

She glanced back at the front of the train. “...Besides. I’m pretty sure we aren’t the only ones around, and we’re both stealing from the other guys, aren’t we?”

Near didn’t lift his head away from his cube. Dutch? Outlaws? He was only 17, and hardly more than a child, so he saw no immediate reason to speak when Doe was the adult. However, as he worked on his cube, he turned his eyes back to Arthur.He had quite the gun. Wonder where he got it? Could be that he stole it. Could be that he didn’t. The click, click, click of the turning Rubik’s cube paused as Near waited for Doe to speak.

"You ain't gonna find a break this far back on any train, Blaise, these are all cargo." Beau said, checking that her revolver was loaded before turning back to the door, "I'm gonna run ahead, see if I can't slow this thing down!" She didn't wait for an answer, she didn't need permission from Blaise, and even if he told her no the odds of her listening were very slim with her selective hearing.
Once out of the car she jumped up, grabbing the overhanging part of the car roof and pulling herself up with little trouble at all. She braced herself for a moment, finding her balance atop the train, and forcing her eyes open against the stinging wind she stood up, picking her way across the roof, looking down and noting several large dents in the cars, as if something had struck it. She didn't dwell on it, not like anything out here was gonna be without some damage.
At least this was familiar to her, she knew what she could expect as she reached the front of the engine, leaping across to the coal car, knocking shards of the stuff off as she descended, landing square on her feet. She barely had a moment to catch her breath when she saw a hulking, giant of a woman, her breath caught in her throat and her heart seemed to stop for a moment. What had she just gotten herself into.

Interacting with: Hawke. Hawke. , mentioning Sleipnir Sleipnir

The commotion wasn't heard as well over the roar of the engine behind her, but the source that revealed itself to her confirmed her initial suspicion as the red blip got closer and closer, before ultimately stopping to be revealed in her sights right as she turned around. A female civilian, roughly a mid-twenty to early-thirty something dressed in scavenged bandit-like attire- at least to her. The Spartan dwarfed her target significantly, but not before tensing her grip on the rifle she held in her arms. "You have five seconds to leave the area. I don't want to hurt you." The way the massive figure spoke was unmistakably feminine, and near-entirely emotionally detached, as if she were making a statement rather than actually talking to another living person. The crimson colored visor revealed no gaze into what lay beneath the helmet; only the woman's own reflection stared right back at her. Boss had already sent out an alert to the Tiger Crystal that bandits had indeed intercepted the supply train, and they requested immedeate support upon arrival to the base.

Last edited:
Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (Heidi) Hawke. Hawke. (Beau [mention]) Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Sonic)
Blaise flinched as his revolver was suddenly kicked out of his hands by a blue blur, then a gun was trained on him. He followed the trajectory of the gun with his eyes back up to Heidi, who was wearing a mask of some kind, one Blaise has never seen before. It honestly scared him a bit. Now, normally in these situations he'd call their bluff on shooting him, but the fact that they said they didn't want to hurt him threw him off, and Beau would be pissed if he died here this way.
He would try to live today, for his wife.
"Uh..." Blaise started, his single brain cell trying to keep up and figure out what to do.
"Alright, I guess. Did you say you was robbing this train, too?"

FennorianMentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (Heidi) Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Sonic) Me (Blaise)
Fennorian slowly lowered his arms as the situation turned in their favor. Though, it could have gone very badly, had Sonic made a single mistake.
"Sonic, how many times do we have to tell you to not act on impulse? That could have easily gone the wrong way." The Altmer chastised as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"Heidi, you seem to have a handle on this, but we don't have much time considering the train has sounded the alarm. Do you have the scrap you need? Or shall I try to find some while you deal with... this situation?"

|| Doe || Interactions: Arthur ( Seabiscuit Seabiscuit ) ||

Doe let go of his sword, but he did not relax. How could he? He had no clue where he was and danger was around every corner he turned. He hadn’t been able to relax ever since he arrived in this forsaken place. He didn’t trust the man just yet, but Doe didn’t think the stranger had any intentions of hurting them. Doe shook his head in response to Arthur’s questions.
“No, ‘fraid not.” Doe said, looking him over carefully, “We’re just as lost as you are.” What did this man want with outlaws? None of the reasons Doe could think of were exactly comforting, but he wanted to give the man the benefit of a doubt.
“Ive never heard of anyone by the name of Dutch, but I do know some folks who look an awful lot like you, maybe they could help you out?”
The stranger reminded him an awful lot of Blaise and Beau, maybe he knew them? It could just be a coincidence, but in the off chance that they did somehow know him, Doe didn’t want to chase the man away. He motioned to a spot by the fire. “They won’t be back for a while, but if you wanna to wait, feel free to sit down and take a rest.” He said.

Beau looked around, there wasn't really any way to get by the woman. She took a step back, "Or what? you gonna shoot me?" She taunted, watching Samus closely, searching for a weak spot or a way to get behind her. The woman looked like she could easily punt her off the train if she really wanted to, she was big and strong and Beau was short, and not nearly so strong, she was at every disadvantage she could possibly have been at, and a smart person with a sense of self preservation might have run off at the mere sight of the hulking soldier. "I'll bet yer all talk! all bark an' no bite, huh, girly?" She said, starting to move to one side, but not quite getting within arms reach of Samus.

Interacting with: Hawke. Hawke.

Four. Three. Two. One.

The soldier just stood there. Quite literally, no visible breaths are seen from the behemoth's chest as the voice emitted from the helmet once again. "You are no threat. Who else is with you." Samus questioned, sounding more like a statement. Indeed, as she was strong, she didn't dare underestimate the woman's capabilities. In fact, it wasn't this woman who concerned her. Instead, it was whoever else might be onboard the train at the current time. She watched as the woman's eyes darted over her figure; trying to gauge a weakpoint, or a way to flank. Yet Samus was not keen on moving from her position, and spoke up again. "You're different from the Raiders I normally see around these parts. Perhaps we're willing to work out a compromise. Because the way I see it, this goes one of two ways. You make me an offer better than what Tiger Crystal are paying, or your buddies find you as a human pretzel. Nothing personal kid, but I have a job to do. This train is going to reach its destination, one way or another." Throughout the entire time, the soldier's grip on her rifle never faltered, but lowered ever so slightly- as if she were prepared to intercept any sudden movement with a buttstroke of her MA5C.

Last edited:
Heidi began lowering her revolver down and away, nodding. “That’s right,” she replied. “We’re here snagging supplies. Food’s not a huge deal, but metal, that I need.” She turned her head to Fenn when he spoke, nodding. She pulled her bag up onto her shoulder. “Yeah,” she told him. “As long as our new friend has no desire to steal it, I think I’ll be able to get my radio working.” She looked back at the stranger then. “What’s your name, anyway?”

Marko didn't like it here. It was cold, and he hated the cold. He had been sitting in his tent, and only just heard voices over the sounds of his own frantic mutters, trying to find one of his belongings that had seemed to have gone missing. He had stumbled across the group when he had just witnessed what he thought was his wife and his baby leaving. He thought that they had left without him. Let him leave the ship and then packed up and just. Went. Marko knew Alana would not do that to him, but anxiety picked away at him until he had a breakdown in front of the cowboys and their.....sons?

Marko didn't even know what to call this little group.

He just missed his wife and his baby girl. He missed Hazel, so, so much. Marko would bring down the sky if he could to find her. He would pull the earth up from its roots to find her and Alana. He'd do anything right now to be able to hold Hazel between himself and the love of his life. He'd let his promise crumble, let the blood drip from his hands if he could just use those hands to pull Alana close. If he could just hug her so damn tight, and never, ever let go. Marko would let himself go for them. He loved his family so, so much. Losing his mother and his dad was too much for the man, he couldn't bare to lose his wife and child too.

The horned man pulled back the tent door, about to ask if Near or Doe had seen this object of his, only to cut himself off when he noticed a cowboy, much like Blaise and Beau. He hesitated for a moment before coming out, letting his hand spark with a magic spell that was only used to cause intimidation. He did not want to harm anyone. Those days were over. He reached his other arm out towards Near and Doe, protectively, moving to stand in front of Near. He was a kid. Marko would never let another child be harmed.

"Who are you?" He asked, studying the cowboy. "Are you two alright?"

// marko is only attempting to intimidate arthur, his magic is harmless (it's just big spooky sparks). non-violent power play allowed (including grabbing marko's arm/hand). ethan will be introduced at a different point.

1619547565151.png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9002fb167b3d85187f0fca32f00648cfd34eea1e.gifv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One moment Sylans was overally concerned about the scenery around him, seconds later, something bothered him. The strange container he had with him had gone missing from his own hands.

He muttered something lightly under his breath "SHIT!" ... Where is it... where is it?! Can't afford to lose it now... not now.." It wasn't the container itself he was worried about, it was the "contents inside". Someone very well could disregard it and unleash chaos into the world among other things.."

The stranger simply kept walking toward what looked like in the distance an.. camp area of sorts...Friends, enemies or others... He'd scout out the area first before getting closer.

He'd stand fair in the distance, watching, slightly using his seemingly normal Lancer as a walking stick for now.

The dark AI contained within the frozen lantern taught him what he needed to know among other things, but right now, he'd have to rely on himself here in this cold, frozen area at the moment.

Sylens eyed the nearest area and started to walk. It would be better to reach camp right now and come back when the time is right.

Blaklyte Blaklyte Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Sleipnir Sleipnir infectedmouth infectedmouth ((Camp Group)

Sonic the Hedgehog-

The blue hedgehog was about to reply to Fenn, but stopped when Heidi spoke. He nervously chuckled, running his hand through his quills. He didn't quite understand what Heidi's need for scrap metal was about, as he doubted that she would be able to actually fix the radio without the proper tools.

"Tails would probably know what's going on, and he would be able to fix that radio no problem, like the resourceful fox he is." Sonic thought, feeling a little sad as he thought about his "little brother." He hadn't seen or heard from the two-tailed fox, and Sonic wondered if he was even still alive.

"Sorry about that. I'm used to having to smash robots, and they like to point weapons at you." Sonic apologized to Blaise, pushing his thoughts of Tails to the back of his mind.

Daniel "Danny" Fenton/Phantom-

"So, now that that's all cleared up, Fenn has a point. We should probably get going, as I would much rather avoid anymore issues. I'm sure that the train whistle probably attracted some... unwanted attention." Danny said.

Arthur Morgan-

Arthur blinked in surprise, caught off guard by the magic that was done in front of him. However, he wasn't intimidated that easily.

"My name is Arthur. Arthur Morgan. I am a bounty hunter, looking to bring down Dutch Van Der Linde and his gang." Arthur said, introducing himself.

It wasn't true that he was a bounty hunter, nor was it true that he wanted to turn his own gang in. But the less truth that these strangers knew, the better.

"You said that you knew someone who looked like me. Do you wish to give me more details?" Arthur questioned, looking to Doe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back