• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Reboot of the original by myself.
(Cover by ElizaWyatt )

The world is dying, and universes are merging. From unknown people to whole landmasses showing up suddenly, it’s obvious various realities are being smashed into one. Between that and the world slowly freezing over, society has changed. Settlements are few and far between, food is scarce and instead of any form of currency trade is negotiated with food and goods, canned foods and foods with long shelf lives are the most valuable, but also the rarest. Technology and electricity are limited to only the largest settlements, cars are for the rich or extremely lucky. Most settlements are closer to bandit camps. In this new apocalyptic world, will you be able to carve out a place for yourself? Can you find out why the realities are merging? Is it possible to save this world?

Rules:
RPN Rules
No ocs that are not from a specific fandom. Fandom ocs are welcome!
No Joke/gimmick/novelty characters
Please credit your artists if they are not your own works
LGBTQ+ Welcome!!
Your character is accepted when Sleipnir or I give your post a "Like" react
I (or collaborators) can alter or change rules as seen fit

Is there a specific character sheet that you would like us to follow? Because I have a couple of characters in mind.

Oh, I forgot to link the sign up! Here!

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
In a general sense, no, as long as they aren't so advanced/powerful compared to the rest of the group's characters that they become akin to a God walking among ants

Potentially. I am not super familiar with Gundam, but they wouldn't be able to have their giant robots because they would just squish everyone else. But the pilot, as far as I'm aware, would be allowed by themselves.

Potentially. I am not super familiar with Gundam, but they wouldn't be able to have their giant robots because they would just squish everyone else. But the pilot, as far as I'm aware, would be allowed by themselves.
Huh. So the setting is more around Human and super human standards.

I have a character to use in mind, a couple actually, maybe a few more, but I'll do this one at a time based on series.

Is there anything against using a character from Railgun or is that series ok?

Are we allowed to play as Link from the zelda series? If so, is there only one link, or can we have myltiple Links like how there are multiple spidermen in Spiderverse?

Is there anything that would prevent us feom playing Naduverse characters?

I am unfamiliar with railgun and naduverse,
However I am a big fan of loz. Link would be allowed definitely, and in terms of multiple, I will allow multiple as long as they're not from the same time contingency. (As in, botw link and oot link would work, but oot and mm link wouldn't because they are the same link in lore)

I am unfamiliar with railgun and naduverse,
However I am a big fan of loz. Link would be allowed definitely, and in terms of multiple, I will allow multiple as long as they're not from the same time contingency. (As in, botw link and oot link would work, but oot and mm link wouldn't because they are the same link in lore)
Sorry, I mistyped the term "Nasuverse".

But for the option of playing link, that sounds great

awesome! go ahead and post a form on the characters page and you can find the discord link in the ooc thread! (first post)

I must join, Must I join? Sorry to pop in, But I will join.

Ja!

go ahead and post your character then, and be sure to read the lore page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back