Continue the Story, One Sentence at a Time

Then the pug died, and Princess Legoshoe with it.

At the sad funeral of Princess Legoshoe and her pug Bucky, a crazed romantic necromancer interrupted it all and began chanting a resurrection spell.

But the demon lord stepped in an announced "She will die again and again, when she stays dead I will make her my wife. For now, proceed"

The chant placed upon her an immortality curse, for whenever she shall die they shall resurrect once again in a 24 hour period at the cost of her memory.

The demon lord was furious, but saw a good side to it, so he disguised himself as a handsome prince, deciding he'd make her his wife no matter what.

Later, the ghost of Princess Legoshoe's son Blah arose from his grave, (A stick in the ground) and created his own ghost kingdom, and prepared for war against Princess Legoshoe for letting him die.

Wizzy the wizard joined prince Blah to get revenge too, as princess Legoshoe was the reason his wife left him.

The ghosts screamed and ran off, as they extremely hated JoJo and anybody in their kingdom wearing what they humans call a 'JoJo Bow' will be sentenced to death. (Oh wait that doesn't make sense they were already dead)

The demon lord somehow survive cause he's the demon lord and vows to banishes every single ghost to a faraway corner of the universe.

The demon lord suddenly realizes that he's left the oven on, silently cursing himself for his negligence.

And since the demon lord doesn't have a wife to bake him birthday cakes he has to restart, again.

He considered just letting his home burn to dust and starting over, I mean, who needs a house anyways.

Then the demon lord remembered he had a huge castle with lots of demon servants, he didn't need a house.

He then realized he'd left a bunch of incompetent servants in charge of his huge castle full of powerful artifacts and hoped they'd still be there when he returned.
The artifacts, not the people

He got home to his castle only to realize that all his artifacts were gone and everyone inside was dead.

Princess Legoshoe resurrected again in a 24 hour period, as the immortality curse commanded, and she decided it was time to continue her mission to become a bird.

Then a man approached her, he was dressed in a lobster costume.
"No time to explain, follow me if you want to live!" he reached out and grabbed her arm.

The odd lobster man then led her to a menstruation crustacean station to aid in the sudden happening of her period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back