• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Content Deleted

Ravenpaw

Just a cinnamon roll :)
zOmBiE aPoCAlyPsE RP.jpeg

APPROXIMATELY 1 WEEK UNTIL DOOMSDAY

It was a normal day, on February 24, 2025, during rush hour. People bustled around the streets, the roads were crammed with people in cars trying to get to their work, or drive their children to school. As usual, lots of people had their radio turned on. Not many people paid much attention to it, it was just some noise on in a background as they drove. Although, the report on the morning news that day was rather important.
"Hello, folks of Olive Hill. I'm afraid I have bad news to report. There is a new, unknown virus that has started spreading in Olive Hill. Scientists have given it the name TXU-13. We do not yet know the intensity of the sickness, but doctors and scientists are working hard to try to figure that out. Please do not panic! It may just be a common cold, but you never know..."
But this virus is no common cold. It turns people into... well, pretty much zombies. Anyone infected is driven insane, and... changed. They are no longer truly humans. They can't understand any human language anymore. And it has all seemed to start in a small, gloomy town called Olive Hill.
The last survivors must join together despite their differences, and try to figure out how this virus came to be, and possibly even find a cure. But can this random, rag-tag group of average people actually save the world?

THE GAME:
Hello! I've recently been in the mood for a good old fashioned zombie apocalypse RP, and if you've clicked on this and read this far, you probably are as well. I mean... you have to admit- zombies are kinda awesome. I hope you share my enthusiasm! I'm probably going to have a character, just so I can be in the action (; I actually named the town Olive Hill after an actual place that is kind of creepy and gloomy. My co-gamemaster is [IMG alt="Satanic Nightjar"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/66/66238.jpg?1584477471[/IMG] Satanic Nightjar . I'm super excited for this RP!

THE CHARACTERS
You can have up to 2 characters. It would be nice to have a realistic faceclaim, but if you don't want to, that's fine. Oh, and, of course, try to make your character unique and interesting!

Hope you enjoy (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back