• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ghostiiys

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Consumption

It started five years ago. No one knows where exactly , but by the time we found out the consumption had spread to the outer regions of japan it was already chaos. The country was bleeding. Even if you weren't sick the chances of you getting killed out of paranoia were at an all time high. No one trusted each other. Families and friendships were shattered and people were fearful of everyone. But beyond the fear, laid the darkness. And no one left their home at night.

Why were people so scared?

Husbands were forced to watch their wives die, wives watched their husbands reanimate, sons and daughters forced to face their parents as the undead monsters they became, and fathers and mothers had to cut down their children where they stood. That was the experience of a survivor of the consumption. That was the life they led now. It was life all of Japan had to live. These creatures where called the Ueta (Famished)

Swiftly the emperor aided his people , his nation appointing any person of sound body and mind and existing samurai to fight for their lives. These men and women became shohi (consumption) hunters.

The gods , ones who blessed fertility , rains for the crops , wealth , protection , now lend their power to the best of the shohi , in an attempt to save their land from the epidemic that is the consumption and its vile monsters the ueta.

And thus after half a decade there was a semblance of normalcy , a routine. During the day life was normal , clearing the bodies of the deceased , going to the rice fields , letting the children play , taking care of the wounds of the shohi.

But it wasn't until recently when the emperor had sent out a summons to the shohi , to capture a type of Ueta. One where they looked human , one where they had the eyes of demons.

Hey guys! Thank you for visiting my interest check. This is my RP called Consumption. And its going to be about the Shohi who are essentially vampire hunters And the Huri , a type of Ueta variant who managed to keep their consciousness and sanity. They will work together to find out how to cure this deadly virus that is consuming all of japan. Unlocking things that maybe should of been kept a secret.

This is an action , adventure RP with aspects of horror and supernatural all mingled together.

I am pretty open to any idea that your character will be but there will be some restrictions on how many Huri I will pick because this type of variant is already rare , ultimately there needs to be more Shohi.

Note that the shohi will be able to choose one of the seven gods i have picked to recieve a blessing from. A blessing can either give a shohi a power that can only be used through their weapon or give them faster speed , stronger , better reflexes etc.

And as a Huri you will drink blood, sleep more during the day , your eyes will be black with an either red or blue pupil. You will be stronger , faster , and heal fatal wounds.

Dont really know how many people i will let in but if you are interested please let me know and then I will put a character sheet and decide from their ,then you will be added to the discord where there is basically a plethera of lore to catch up on what the consumption is and what enemies we will be facing.

Here are some rules!

1. For this rp you do need at least 5 sentences per post.
2. There will be gore so if you cant stomach it thats okay!
3. Since this is in feudal japan in the edo era every character has to be asian. dem the rules
4. No characters who dont talk unless talked to or are way too shy.
5. Have fun! We here for a good AND long time.

My homies who are gonna be in it. Crayons Crayons lion. lion. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos Alvaris Alvaris A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Breathless Breathless redroseknight redroseknight
code by: S n o w

I'm down with this! What are the God's we can choose from, exactly?
๐™†๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช- Goddess of mercy
๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ฃ- dragon king, sea god
๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ฃ- God of lightning and thunder
๐™๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ฃ- God of wind
๐™ƒ๐™ค-๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™—๐™ž- God of fire
๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎลล- God king of passion
๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฎ - White wolf god

These are the ones i picked! I wanted to keep some liberty for the shohi to decide what their blessing does to them^^

That's a somewhat specific rule.

Let me see what I can put in.
Just kind of what Iโ€™ve noticed from experience, it could be hard to include a character like that if they refuse to talk to anyone

hiiiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back