• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Consistent lack of notifications only for threads titled "OOC"

AliceNWeb

Creative Endeavoring
I have a bunch of pages "watched" and "bookmarked" and I've noticed all of them are generally consistent but any thread titled "OOC" seems to have an issue sending notifications. Sounds implausible that just because it's named "OOC" would be causing the issue. But I swear on your unconceived child that these are the only threads that I consistently have to go to and manually tag someone, or have someone manually tag me.

I've also seen other members mentioning this as well. I know notifications can be buggy but this is consistent enough that I think it's worth taking a look into :P

Edit: I'm on desktop

I have a bunch of pages "watched" and "bookmarked" and I've noticed all of them are generally consistent but any thread titled "OOC" seems to have an issue sending notifications. Sounds implausible that just because it's named "OOC" would be causing the issue. But I swear on your unborn child that these are the only threads that I consistently have to go to and manually tag someone, or have someone manually tag me.

I've also seen other members mentioning this as well. I know notifications can be buggy but this is consistent enough that I think it's worth taking a look into :P

Edit: I'm on desktop

Hmm.. try unwatching and watching them again. When it sends you an alert, make sure you view it, or it might stop because it thinks it is spamming you.

I appear to be receiving notifications now :D is there a fix in the works for this bug?

Been looking into it, alert system will be overhauled soon in the backend which will also enable people to get push notifications on their desktop/phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back