• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom connect | original madoka 1x1 search | f/f or platonic

Vinegar Bees

flowers & teeth.

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to write with. I have a fairly specific craving in mind, so I'll try to describe it as clearly as possible! I'm looking to write an original story based on Puella Magi Madoka Magica. By "original story," I mean that I would like to use the worldbuild of PMMM (e.g. magical girls, witches, grief seeds, soul gems), but with original characters only. I would also prefer for our characters to be young adults rather than young teens like the main characters in PMMM. If I had to sum up the premise in one sentence, it would be:

"Two young women share a fateful encounter, and, through a series of events, begin living together as roommates and supporting each other as magical girls who fight witches."

This is sort of a niche description, but I would call the story sort of a cross between PMMM and Nana, in that it would be a combination of dark, magic-based action as in PMMM) and slice-of-life as the two young women live together as roommates and navigate the trials of "ordinary" life (as in Nana). Everything else about the setup is completely flexible—for example, both of our girls could be magical girls at the start of the story, or one could be a magical girl while the other isn't, and the latter makes a contract early into the story to become a magical girl. I'm open to discussing any ideas!

For our characters' relationship, I am totally open to them developing a romantic relationship, but I am equally okay with them having a very deep/intense platonic relationship. If we do go with a romantic relationship, though, I would prefer for it to be very slow burn, sort of like a long, emotional journey of "I've been looking for love in the wrong people for so long, when you were right in front of me the whole time." Again, I'm open to discussing this!

And as a side note, our story doesn't need to take place in Mitakihara, the city from PMMM. I'd actually prefer if it didn't. We could even set the story in a Western country rather than Japan, for example. Not to be a broken record, but I'd love to discuss this, huehue!

I think this is probably implied, since the inspiration/source material is anime, but I'd like to use anime/hand-illustrated pictures for our characters.

━━━━━━━━━━━​

I think it might be a good idea to share a little bit about myself, too, so you can decide if you think I would be a good match for you as a partner.

• I'm 24 years old, and I would prefer if my partner is also over the age of 18!
  • I'm very relaxed when it comes to post length. I've written super long posts and very short posts in the past, and I'm okay with my partner doing either or both!
  • I work full-time during the week, so I'm not able to chat when I'm at work, but I'm very responsive to messages when I'm not working.
  • I have a Discord I can share if you'd like to use that for chatting/plotting!
━━━━━━━━━━━​

Ah, that's about it! Please feel free to post here or send me a DM if you're interested in writing with me. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Thank you if you took the time to read this! ♡

a 1x1 search

connect.

• filler tab!
  • ♡coded by uxie♡

bump! i'm looking for someone who would want to play more of a naive type of girl to contrast a character of mine who is more serious and tough, at least outwardly. ;v;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back