Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Jaccobee4201

sooooo enjoying this!
Confused Man
Chapter 1

Married at 18 kids that aren’t his confused about his sexuality but can’t seem to tell anyone due to the way he thinks…

It all was fun and games until the day he realized he said, “I do” and had the priest said, “ I pronounce you husband and wife”! it was a joyful and pleasant day but an odd day for the groom when he himself decided not to invite anyone from his side of the family to his own wedding why might one ask well that’s the reason why we got to where we are today…… the reason lies and secrets and deceiving acts happen all the time. Its now years into the marriage and all he wants is the pleasure of another man! He feels ashamed because deep down inside he loves his wife and the kids he has raised hell to be honest all they know is him as a father! It’s a confusing topic for him daily and he doesn’t have a clue on what to do next. What he thinks is right ends up being wrong all the time even when he decides to say something sweet to his wife it ends up being somewhat blah and stupid. Their relationship has turned plain, bland, and just nonexistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back