• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Conference/ private comms.

(This is just setting the scene for the OOC)
A Wooden door gives way to a golden light as you enter the vast room of the conference. It is covered in beautiful artwork and golden statues. In the middle of the Elegant room, A large circular table sits in the middle. It holds many chairs.​

Why did you randomly say death? ...
Are you referring to me? Or are you introducing yourself? It must be confusing for the other 40 people here!

What he means by "40" is the "4" people here. He multiplies numbers by 10 so just divide it by 10.

Anyways he is preposterous because there are only 2!

You see he divides by two.
What do you mean by that?!
(putting back over head)

ugggh... not again.
so embarrassed.
(And this is proof why you do not allow me to watch monty- python,)

Question about regions.
Are regions supposed to be made out of territories on the listed planets, or are we allowed to make a region up (I'm pretty sure I saw someone with a solar system).
I assume if the planets aren't for the regions, are they the main place for battle?

Question about regions.
Are regions supposed to be made out of territories on the listed planets, or are we allowed to make a region up (I'm pretty sure I saw someone with a solar system).
I assume if the planets aren't for the regions, are they the main place for battle?
Well the Olympus system plays little role in the RP and serves as more of a backdrop.

I'll be adding another thing to the Db soon. It might be on the current military of the Federation or the Federation's elite forces.

Question about regions.
Regions are made up of territorial on planets. Should you create a faction, you'll have to make your own planet with your own regions I believe.

Also my Everest system is just my Homeworld, moon and Diagna :P.

Aaaanyways, planets are where to happens whether you're rping a rebellion, military action or general character development. It's to keep the RP organized so we know where and what your territory looks like and how far apart territories are.

The listed planets are the planets only allowed to be tied outside of your own planet or homeworld. Also since we've started this rp, we're gonna need to give you some background.

It should be noted that this is a couple years after the great war where the galaxy had entered a Galactic depression. Although the alliance see.ed to escape from the worse of it (due to Lorraine, the main Victor of the war providing aid), territories such as Alkar and the Kaisics are in rebellion. The alliance are meant to act as a peacekeeping and rarely a military force. Only in major wars would the alliance soldiers fight.

For the most part, the alliance is largely filled with Lorraine/Atlus soldiers with Atlusian ships and Lorrainian tech. Soldiers for the most part are Lorrainian.

If you want, you can decide to be part of the Alliance or a neutral state in which you'll do economic issues to social issues with aid from the Alliance (basically the alliance is the dominant faction as it's compiled of two unified nations instead of one).

That's all I've got for now, if you've got more questions, I'm sure Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow , Panzer Panzer and Raku Raku would help as we rped before this reboot.

Regions are made up of territorial on planets. Should you create a faction, you'll have to make your own planet with your own regions I believe.

Also my Everest system is just my Homeworld, moon and Diagna :P.

Aaaanyways, planets are where to happens whether you're rping a rebellion, military action or general character development. It's to keep the RP organized so we know where and what your territory looks like and how far apart territories are.

The listed planets are the planets only allowed to be tied outside of your own planet or homeworld. Also since we've started this rp, we're gonna need to give you some background.

It should be noted that this is a couple years after the great war where the galaxy had entered a Galactic depression. Although the alliance see.ed to escape from the worse of it (due to Lorraine, the main Victor of the war providing aid), territories such as Alkar and the Kaisics are in rebellion. The alliance are meant to act as a peacekeeping and rarely a military force. Only in major wars would the alliance soldiers fight.

For the most part, the alliance is largely filled with Lorraine/Atlus soldiers with Atlusian ships and Lorrainian tech. Soldiers for the most part are Lorrainian.

If you want, you can decide to be part of the Alliance or a neutral state in which you'll do economic issues to social issues with aid from the Alliance (basically the alliance is the dominant faction as it's compiled of two unified nations instead of one).

That's all I've got for now, if you've got more questions, I'm sure Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow , Panzer Panzer and Raku Raku would help as we rped before this reboot.
Thanks, this was actually really helpful, something I don't see too often.
Anyway yea, I have plans that actually start with neutral systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back