• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Con Artist X FBI Agent

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvds12, and I am looking for someone who wants to RP this Idea that I have. A little bit about me is that I have a full-time job, so I can only reply on weekends or only once a week. My favorite thing to do in Rps is world-build and create characters, and I am looking for partners that have that same passion. I write an average of 2+ paragraphs per character, but I am huge on quality rather than rambling on for paragraphs and never really getting anywhere. I prefer to Rp female characters, but I can Rp any gender, and every one of my characters is Rped Equally. OOC chatting isn't a must, but I love meeting new friends and especially new people to RP with.

So now that you know a little bit about me, here is what I am looking for in a partner. I am looking for someone who helps me world-build and come up with ideas (Building by myself is very lonely), who has decent grammar skills, who writes two paragraphs per character, and who Rps each gender equally (As I do). I like using realistic face claims, so I prefer my partners to use them or realistic drawings.

Plot: MC is the daughter of a infamous con artist who has grown up going from one con to the next with her mother. They would travel all over the United States, never staying in one place for very long. When MC was 16, her mother vanished, leaving her to fend for herself on the streets. After serval years of this, MC gets a strange note tapped on her door with her Mother's calling card. Curious, MC goes to the meeting place only to be swarmed by the FBI and arrested for multiple crimes, including murder. Extremely confused and hurt that her own mother would set her up and frame her for crimes that she did not commit, she was taken into police custody to be questioned by the FBI. MC tries to plead with the FBI and the authorities that she didn't do it, but the evidence stacked against her is too damning. YC is an FBI agent who has been having a rough time lately, as it was his fault that a significant player in the organized crime world got off scot-free. He is given this case as it is considered open and shut as they got MC in custody and have enough evidence to put her away for a long time. YC is determined to close this case, clear his name, and make something of himself at the FBI. MC is determined to find out why her mother would frame her, who committed the murder, and to convince the boneheaded FBI Agent assigned to the case that she is innocent and the real killer is still out there. MC hatches a plan to escape custody while at the courthouse for her arraignment and is on the run from the law to figure out the truth. YC is on the hunt for MC and is determined to bring her back in.

I have a lot of ideas already in my head for plot and I am super excited about it and where we could take it. As always, I am open to suggestions or ideas for this plot, as nothing is set in stone. Please send me a PM if you are interested and introduce yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back