• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Community (Show) Roleplay Search

Slowly, but surely, I find myself more desperate for a Community roleplay!

I'm gonna try to keep this simple.

In particular, you play Jeff and I play Britta or an OC I'll double as Troy, Abed, Annie, or Frankie if you so desire.

I'd prefer our roleplay take place in the first season or two. I kind of hate how they dumb downed Britta and played up the Jeff/Annie.
However, we can definitely do something post season 6. Expect Britta to act like she did more in the first few seasons.

I have plot ideas. From Canon to AUs. I would love to hear any ideas you might have, however don't feel pressured to come up with anything crazy.
BUT, please contribute to the story and the plot. I might start off the ideas, but don't think that means you get to piggyback off me.

I'd like a partner who can, at least, post a couple of paragraphs, and give me enough to reply to. You would think I shouldn't have to mention this but?
Yeah, I have to.

Communicate with me - what you want and what you hate. If you're struggling to post and if there's anything I can do to help.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back