• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

I love your style! You make me simultaneously want to start an art thread and too self-conscious to do it!
You should do it! There are loads of artists here on all different levels, with different styles and abilities, and people love seeing the arts! :)
I agree! Nobody is born making amazing art and everyone has a starting point. I’m sure you’re better than you think you are!

Also, know that I feel the same about other artists who are better than me - I get self-conscious about my art too, but that doesn’t stop me from drawing or painting. I think the most difficult part of art is self-acceptance, because you need to be kind to yourself if you want to grow and improve. You’re not alone.

Last edited:
You should do it! There are loads of artists here on all different levels, with different styles and abilities, and people love seeing the arts! :)
I agree! Nobody is born making amazing art and everyone has a starting point. I’m sure you’re better than you think you are!

Also, know that I feel the same about other artists who are better than me - I get self-conscious about my art too, but that doesn’t stop me from drawing or painting. I think the most difficult part of art is self-acceptance, because you need to be kind to yourself if you want to grow and improve. You’re not alone.

Aw well thank you guys! :O I think I totally will, once things get settled down enough that I can!

this place is filled with the talent of a beautiful mind. The amount of inspiration you pump out has got me ready to try my hand at art again. Bless you <3

this place is filled with the talent of a beautiful mind. The amount of inspiration you pump out has got me ready to try my hand at art again. Bless you <3
One of the reasons why I post art is to inspire 💞 Thanks for being so kind!

Hello everyone! I wanted to announce that I will momentarily close my commissions due to finals being really close (and me not having studied anything yet whoops). I will try my best to honor any commissions I have already accepted, and if I find some time I might still work on a few already pending. Due to the unusual situation we're in, I can't say exactly when my exams will end, but most likely at the end of June, mid July. I will continue to be active on here and on the site in general, though.

Thank you for understanding 💗

Hello everyone! I wanted to announce that I will momentarily close my commissions due to finals being really close (and me not having studied anything yet whoops). I will try my best to honor any commissions I have already accepted, and if I find some time I might still work on a few already pending. Due to the unusual situation we're in, I can't say exactly when my exams will end, but most likely at the end of June, mid July. I will continue to be active on here and on the site in general, though.

Thank you for understanding 💗
Good luck beautiful!
We're always here for you!

Good luck on the exams, Peri! But more importantly, study well and get lots of rest and proper nutrition! ^;3^

you're seriously talented- i'm genuinely blown away by your art style! can i ask how long it took you to get to this stage where you're happy with your art, if you don't mind?

you're seriously talented- i'm genuinely blown away by your art style! can i ask how long it took you to get to this stage where you're happy with your art, if you don't mind?
Thank you!

I’m still not happy with it. There is much I need to learn, about scenic paintings and concept art. But I’ve been drawing digitally for a bit over 3 years now and before that I used to draw traditionally.

Thank you!

I’m still not happy with it. There is much I need to learn, about scenic paintings and concept art. But I’ve been drawing digitally for a bit over 3 years now and before that I used to draw traditionally.

Ah, alrighty, understandable! I wish you luck in your future projects, and I hope to reach your level in digital art soon!

I had to investigate what was creeping through the Staff ranks
As always, they have excellent taste

But then, I never doubted

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED THIS DAY! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back