• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Commit Inc. {an arranged marriage rp} STILL ACCEPTING

unscripted

nothing serious
Commit Inc.

Dear Betrothed,
Let us start by congratulating you on finishing school and entering adulthood.
The time has come for our yearly coming of age getaway, and you have been invited! The time has officially come for you to meet and get to know your future husband/wife.

Plot:
When you were born your parents turned to Commit Inc. to secure what they believed to be a good future for you. Not only did they arrange a marriage for you through the company, they also arranged for financial security. Along with the choosing a future mate, they invested money in the endeavor that would act as a trust for you. Your parent’s initial investment would double and become yours. The catch is, you only get the money if you go through with the marriage. Say “I do.” And get your money, don’t and never see your fortune.

Characters:
I am looking to have 4 couples, male and female pairings (that does not mean that all characters must be hetero), one of those roles is reserved for me. There will also be a role for the director of the getaway to move the story along, if anyone is interested in that role it will be available for the right person, this person will act as a co-gm, otherwise I will play that character as well. After the characters are set, I will pair them for the arrangements. That way it is more realistic, in the same way that the characters have no idea who they are paired with, neither will you until the rp opens.

Important elements from those involved:
I really want a group of people with different feelings and thoughts about the situation (are they open to it, how will it change their life currently, how will it affect their future, are they already in a relationship, ect.)

Rules:
◆ All site rules apply!
◆ Acceptance: This NOT first come first serve. When the character sheet goes up everyone can post a character until the deadline. After the deadline I will accept the best characters
◆ Literacy: Literacy is important to me! Grammar, vocabulary and spelling are necessary to be a part of this rp. I am not going to put a paragraph minimum on posts, sometimes writers block happens, and the roleplay needs to move forward, but I am looking for people who can easily post a couple paragraphs regularly. No one liners!
◆ Respect: Please be respectful and polite in all OOC conversations. If you do have any problems with others involved in the rp, let me know and I will help to resolve the issue.
◆ Posting: Please be able to post at least 2 times a week. I understand that life happens, so if there will be a period that you won’t be able to post, please let me know as soon as you can. If you are not keeping up with the expectation, you will get a warning that you are not active enough, and if that goes unfixed your character will be removed and replaced.

Thoughts, ideas, and/or concerns? Just PM me!
/coded by allure/

Commit Inc.

Dear Betrothed,
Let us start by congratulating you on finishing school and entering adulthood.
The time has come for our yearly coming of age getaway, and you have been invited! The time has officially come for you to meet and get to know your future husband/wife.

Plot:
When you were born your parents turned to Commit Inc. to secure what they believed to be a good future for you. Not only did they arrange a marriage for you through the company, they also arranged for financial security. Along with the choosing a future mate, they invested money in the endeavor that would act as a trust for you. Your parent’s initial investment would double and become yours. The catch is, you only get the money if you go through with the marriage. Say “I do.” And get your money, don’t and never see your fortune.

Characters:
I am looking to have 4 couples, male and female pairings (that does not mean that all characters must be hetero), one of those roles is reserved for me. There will also be a role for the director of the getaway to move the story along, if anyone is interested in that role it will be available for the right person, this person will act as a co-gm, otherwise I will play that character as well. After the characters are set, I will pair them for the arrangements. That way it is more realistic, in the same way that the characters have no idea who they are paired with, neither will you until the rp opens.

Important elements from those involved:
I really want a group of people with different feelings and thoughts about the situation (are they open to it, how will it change their life currently, how will it affect their future, are they already in a relationship, ect.)

Rules:
◆ All site rules apply!
◆ Acceptance: This NOT first come first serve. When the character sheet goes up everyone can post a character until the deadline. After the deadline I will accept the best characters
◆ Literacy: Literacy is important to me! Grammar, vocabulary and spelling are necessary to be a part of this rp. I am not going to put a paragraph minimum on posts, sometimes writers block happens, and the roleplay needs to move forward, but I am looking for people who can easily post a couple paragraphs regularly. No one liners!
◆ Respect: Please be respectful and polite in all OOC conversations. If you do have any problems with others involved in the rp, let me know and I will help to resolve the issue.
◆ Posting: Please be able to post at least 2 times a week. I understand that life happens, so if there will be a period that you won’t be able to post, please let me know as soon as you can. If you are not keeping up with the expectation, you will get a warning that you are not active enough, and if that goes unfixed your character will be removed and replaced.

Thoughts, ideas, and/or concerns? Just PM me!
/coded by allure/

Very interesed as playing a male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back