• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Commissions open! Fantasy roleplaying music

TheBard

Hi everyone!

I'm Nicola, a d&d roleplayer and music composer from Italy. I wanted to link here some works of mine hoping that you'll enjoy listening to them!

Check out my youtube channel

I also compose fantasy music on commission, you can contact me here in order to have custom music specifically composed for your projects/roleplaying sessions or anything else:

Check out my profile on Fiverr!

Have a good session my friends!

Magic Dnd GIF by Nick Sazani

Your music is so amazing! I didn't have time to listen to everything yet, but I'm certainly planning to! You're so talented! I adore how atmospheric and unique each of your tracks is, and if I wouldn't be trying to listen to all of them, I would probably be listening to each on repeat over and over.

I don't know anything about music, so I can't convey just how phenomenal they are. I can't wait to listen to more of your music!

Your music is so amazing! I didn't have time to listen to everything yet, but I'm certainly planning to! You're so talented! I adore how atmospheric and unique each of your tracks is, and if I wouldn't be trying to listen to all of them, I would probably be listening to each on repeat over and over.

I don't know anything about music, so I can't convey just how phenomenal they are. I can't wait to listen to more of your music!
Thank you very much Mirie! I'm so happy you like my works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back