• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sir Aizen

Insecure Writer
Your average, everyday fellow roleplayer says:

Top of the mornin' to ya'll! Link here (or just Shaggy. One or the other works), looking for someone to engage in a long - term RP with! I've been itching to try out certain themes / pairings, so let's get right to it, shall we?

Nope. First, you're going to learn about me! We need to be sure that we're compatible after all, eh? Here are a few little tidbits for future reference:

~ I am a 19 year old male living in the EST. I tend to RP with more mature folk as a result, just in case mature themes are explored. If you're under 17, let me know - I'll tone the RP down a bit for you. I can usually RP with folks from any timezone, though, so don't worry!

~ I'm not expecting you to write a book for every post. That being said, I don't just want one-lining, either! My post lengths vary, depending on the time of day and my mood. If I'm making myself some pasta for dinner or something, I'll likely give you 3 - 4 large paragraphs for the first few posts. It'll simmer down after a bit, but I'll eagerly respond as soon as possible, as long as I'm not busy. If I'm about to hit the hay, though, then I'll probably give you two slightly weaker paragraphs. To sum it up, I'm a quality over quantity guy, but be prepared for the occasional long post.

~ For pairings in romance, I usually end up doing MxM or MxF, with me playing the male (nothing against RPing females in general - I just suck at accurately doing female romance, and don't even wish crappy RPing upon my worst enemies.) I've been craving MxM, but will gladly do a MxF if you ask for it.

~ Speaking of pairings - I tend not to RP as canon characters in Fandom RPs. You're more than welcome to, but I won't. Sorry. . .

~ I'm an active OOC chatterer! I'll ask you how your day is going, and talk your ear off about how crazy my day is going. Be prepared for that as well! (Unless my day is going slow - I might not talk as much then.)

~ My writing level is, well. . . I'll send you examples if you ask about them. I've been told that they're Intermediate/Advanced, but I want to make sure you consider them to be as well. As long as your writing level isn't overly basic, then we're good! (If you're unsure about your writing level, just send me an example post. That should do the trick.)

~ I love frequency with posts! If you post frequently as well, you will be my best friend, but I'm down with just a few replies a day, if that's all you can manage!

~ I love creativity with worlds/characters. I want to be a good world-builder, but my attention span tends to be so short when it comes to that. . . I always jump from one idea to the next. If you build worlds, then feel free to dump as many as you like on me. I'm eager to hear about them. For characters, don't be afraid to put up some art for them either! I myself use fantasy/anime face claims all the time.

~ As a result of my overactive mind, I tend to RP mostly mythical creatures / non-human folk (Monsters, aliens, dieties, etc.). Sorry, but there will probably never be a human / human RP, ha. . .

~ Last (but not least), if this wasn't obvious already, I am terribly insecure. I'll say "I'm sorry" for trivial things, and will probably check in on you from time to time to see if you think my posts are losing quality or anything like that. As a result, I tend to RP insecure/shy characters. I can RP others, but I find it easier to write a good character when you yourself can relate to them.

Yes, I know what you're probably thinking. "Oh, but Shaggy, where are the plots? You can't have a roleplay without a plot!" Yes, that is true. However, I currently have, well. . . zero. I'm not great at brainstorming plots alone. I'll likely be able to brainstorm some with you based off of which theme / fandom / pairing you choose. Just bear with me here: it's worked a dozen times, ha.

- Star Wars

(Bold indicates my current craving for it.)

- Pokemon (usually Mystery Dungeon, but this is flexible.)

- Inheritance Cycle

- League of Legends

- BNHA
(Occasionally)

- Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

- Sword Art Online

- Naruto Shippuden

- Dungeons and Dragons (does it count as a fandom? I think it does.)

- Fullmetal Alchemist

(More will probably come to me later, ha. Don't be afraid to ask about any more - I likely don't know much about them, though.)

- Futuristic

- High Fantasy

- Dystopian/Utopian

- Sci-fi / Space

- Romance

- Action

- Wolf pack

- Adventure

- Mystery

- Anthro

- Slice of Life*

- School*

*: (These themes/settings are a special case. I CAN do them, but only if there's a twist (i.e. school for magical creatures / gifted students, slice of life in a fantasy / futuristic era, etc. My settings/themes tend to mix.)

(My preferred role is in bold! No bold means that I'm good with either. strikethrough <--- means that it is currently unavailable. *Stars* indicate my current craving for the pairings.)

- Werewolf x human ***

- Werewolf x werewolf ****

- Vampire x human

- Master x apprentice

- Dragon x dragon rider *****

- Dragon x dragon *****

- Angel x Demon ***

- Demon x demon **

- Demon x human

- Demon x demon slayer

- AI x creator/human ***

- Shifter x human *****

- Experiment x scientist ******

- Alien x human ***

-Alien x alien ***

- Monster x human

- Monster x monster

- Cop x criminal (I'd prefer this be sci-fi / space/other-themed, honestly, ha.)

- Greek/Egyptian/Norse god x being (human, monster, etc.)(modern or ancient)

Okay, I think that's everything so far. . . I know I missed a few things, but they'll come to me, ha. Interested? Hit me with a PM - I'll be here, always! (Well, not always. . . I have to eat, and sleep, etc. But you get the idea!)[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back