• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'll like to express my interest as well. I've been working on a character sheet but I'm struggling with unit abilities and buildings at the moment. Is there any chance you can go into a bit more depth in regards to the game mechanics? I think it might really help me to come up with some suitable ideas.
If you look above, I have the ruleset listed in a link. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in PM. :)

Also, if you have a discord, I can send you the link to make discussion even easier.

What Faction were you thinking of playing as?

If you look above, I have the ruleset listed in a link. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in PM. :)

Also, if you have a discord, I can send you the link to make discussion even easier.

What Faction were you thinking of playing as?
I think a link to the discord might be helpful. I didn't realise you had one set up. In regards to faction, I was leaning towards Nod.

I'm down. Will run Civilian because that seems hard and interesting. Will work on a CS when I'm home.

Bump for additional Commanders.

Currently have 3 GDI Commanders, 2 Nod Commanders and 2 Civilian Commanders

The Technology Of Peace!
Oh goodness, is this still open to new recruits? I just got back into C&C recently thanks to Renegade X, and I'd love to play as a commander of the Forgotten if you'd have me.

Thread is now up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back