• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Coming to terms with the end. (FxF Plots.)

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Coming to terms with the end. - In 2050, all life on planet Earth is dying. Most of the places that once teemed with life are now barren. Only a small portion of the world's population remain. Most of them were taken aboard ships to live out the remainder of their lives on a Mars colony. Much of the population had to stay behind though. Their time is short. A sort of countdown begins. A clock ticking away the minutes of their lives. Everyone knows that within two years, they will be gone. This will be a coming to terms story about two girls who find unlikely love with one another while coming to terms with the fact that their time together is limited, that their time alive is limited.

Hey hey! So that's my silly plot I'd like to try to write with someone. Aside from that, I'm also down for any cute, sappy, fxf romance stories! Send me a message or leave a comment if you're interested! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back