Chitchat Coming out

I was over at my aunts house to see my mom because she just moved back after abandoning us, and my aunt was having me look through these extremely girly swimsuits because molly was too big for me and I made the excuse up and said, “I’m a big boi” and my mom started laughing, “You’re a girl, silly”

I was over at my aunts house to see my mom because she just moved back after abandoning us, and my aunt was having me look through these extremely girly swimsuits because molly was too big for me and I made the excuse up and said, “I’m a big boi” and my mom started laughing, “You’re a girl, silly”

My mother was a bitch but she accepted me. Granted I haven't seen her for personal reasons. she used to let me pick out my clothes and cut my hair. moved in with my father and he was like "YEEEEEEEEEE no" I remember at school i used to play with the guys and as guy characters. I made up my own name. mom was chill with it. When i moved in with my father he enrolled me in an all-girls school. so much shit happened to me at that school.

My mother was a bitch but she accepted me. Granted I haven't seen her for personal reasons. she used to let me pick out my clothes and cut my hair. moved in with my father and he was like "YEEEEEEEEEE no" I remember at school i used to play with the guys and as guy characters. I made up my own name. mom was chill with it. When i moved in with my father he enrolled me in an all-girls school. so much shit happened to me at that school.
About a month ago, I told my birth mom I was trans and she was so accepting. I chose the name dylan and apparently, if I would have been born a boy, I would have been named Dylan anyway so my mom got what she wanted.

My mother wanted a boy, though i didn't choose the name my parents wanted. They wanted "Gage." I love and hate my mother, she fucked me up a lot and is with someone who hurt me. I have my aunt who is super supportive she supports binding and cutting har and everything. I used to have a binder but that got stolen from me by miss wifey. I got fed up with shit about 4 years ago, cut off my hair. they were so pissed. I ran off i couldn't deal with it. Got found, shit got bad.

aw I’m sorry bro. My best friend got me a binder for my birthday.
If you ever wanna talk, I’m here for you bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back