• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Coming Home(Laufey and Shelle)

Loki looks up at her with a small sigh shaking his head unable to bring himself to say anything. Letting out a small sigh of relief at Frigga's words that she is not going to push him and try and make him sleep when he knows that he cant after all. Its nice thats the last thing he wants to have to do is end up arguing with his mother when he has just got back from her thinking he was possibly dead after like 2 years. That would make him feel even worse as he already does feel to know that he had upset her and hurt himself at the same time a stupid thing to do after all. Nodding a little bit at her he smiles a little bit sighing.

Seeming to find his voice again he nods and smile weakly at her nodding a little bit with a sigh "Thank you mother". He says with a small smile but the tone in his voice to show that he is sorry at the same time. Its something that he really means to them feeling bad and to tell the truth he blames himself. Even though there is no reason he should he is starting to think that he should have maybe just let them kill him. Nodding a little bit at her he smiles slowly but weakly "i will i promise i will at least try a bit". He says trying to reassure her at least a little bit its the least he can do.

The women walked out of the healing room and down the hallway. Frigga stopped suddenly. "Sylvi, your brother is going to need you more than ever. I know I said to let him rest for the night, but after that, he's going to need you," she told her daughter. "You two have always been close, and you may be the only one he opens up to. We need to find out where he has been all these years, who kept him captive and what they did to him."

Sylvi nodded, "yes, Mother. I will be there for him, I promise," she assured her mother with a smile before continuing to walk alongside her mother, heading towards their bedrooms. And once Sylvi reached her room, she said goodnight before walking in and closing the door. Taking a deep breath, she got changed into a light nightgown with leggings underneath and climbed into bed.

The next morning Sylvi got dressed in a gold and green tunic with black pants and black boots before heading to the healing room to see Loki, and with any luck, he would be released from the room and able to head to his own bedroom where he could relax.

Loki watches them both walk out with a deep breath, trying to keep his head calm and clear of all thoughts. Its easier said than done to be honest, After all there seems to be endless thoughts and memories flooding and bouncing round it. They are not pleasant at that and they make him wince a little. Its all such a mess everything seems so tangled and intertwined its almost painful to try and untangle it all, one event seems to lead straight into another and he has a feeling they are all in the wrong order.

Ceasing his attempts to try and sort it all out he sighs a little and stares up at the ceiling. Shifting with a small wince he moves and slowly lays down taking a slow deep breath. Knowing that he needs to sleep, and also that his mother would end up forcing him to sleep if he did not or refused to. Closing his eyes against every instinct in his body screaming at him not too, He trys to fall asleep. After a while everything becomes sorta blurry and soon he ends up in a kinda half sleep.

As much as he trys to, his sleep is haunted by dreams and memory's looming up at him throughout the night. So that when he wakes in the morning he feels slightly better but there still is that bit of tiredness biting away at him. He pulls himself up and lets out a small sigh looking round the empty room.

Soon Eleanore walked into the room, "good morning Loki. How are you feeling?" The elder healer asked as she walked up to him and started checking him out, "I can tell you didn't sleep well last night. It's understandable after everything you have been through, but you also need to try and sleep. You're never going to fully heal unless your body and mind are rested," she added. "Though, you are doing much better than when you were brought in. Well enough to be able to leave this room and go to your own room," she smiled.

"That's great news," Sylvi smiled as she walked into the room, hearing the last part. "I'm sure Loki will feel more comfortable sleeping in his own bed," she spoke as she walked up to him. "Can he leave now?"

"I don't see why not, but he will need to come back and see me in a few days so that I know how he is doing," Eleanore told them. "Do you understand?" She asked looking at Loki.

Loki sits up with a small sigh, his mind is yet again racing more than before. The thoughts that filled his head would not leave, they were circling around and around, starting to make him feel even more mad than he already does. It was bad enough that he kept catching the looks people passing the room would give, they would glance back at him looking scared, like he was some strange thing that they had reason to fear.

Looking up at the healer he sighs a little. "Fine", That is a lie, he is feeling in a strangely bad mood not helped by the lack of sleep. Nodding at her words but not taking in any of them he sighs "yep sure you can". Looking round he bites his lip.

His head moves up as Sylvi walks in, it makes him smile a little as he sees her, giving hope.

"I will make sure Loki comes back to see you. May we go now?" Sylvi asked as she looked between the elder healer and Loki. Eleanore nodded and turned to tend to her duties. Sylvi smiled at Loki and helped him off the bed, "come, let's get you to your room. It hasn't changed. Mother and Father left it the way you did before you disappeared," she told him as she led him out of the healing room and down towards his bedroom.

As they were walking, Sylvi watched as the staff looked towards Loki. She could tell it made him uneasy. "Nevermind those looks. They are just surprised you are alive. To them, it's like seeing a ghost," she assured him. "You were gone so long that people were telling us to give up hope, but we never did. At least I never did, we may not share blood but we do have a bond. One that cannot be broken," she smiled as she led him into his bedroom.

"If you'd like I could run you a bath," she offered as she walked into his bedroom. "I can also get you something to eat, you look like you haven't eaten in a long time."

Loki looks up at the healer, with a small sigh his heart stll beating faster than it should be, against his ribs. He does not care what they all say, that he is safe and no one can hurt him, he still feels unsafe and verry afraid. he does not trust them all, just as they dont trust him, how can they expect him to trust them when they themselves, have little to none trust for him. That was somthing they should know would never work.

Nodding a little, he slowly gets to his feet, letting out a small outake of breath as he does so. His wounds are still raw and hurt when he moves. Pushing that aside he starts to walk out with her. Looking over as she speaks, commenting on all the looks he is getting from the staff. "i know but it still is strange, you can clearly see some of them think me mad, they think i am not to be trusted, i was afraid you would think so too but i see now i am wrong. And i am glad you still think me sane"

A small smile curves onto his lips as he walks into his room, it has that familiar feel even though its been so long. It makes him smile looking over at her and shaking his head a little bit "food would be nice, its been months since i last ate,"

Sylvi nodded, "of course. But only something light. You can't eat too much otherwise, you'll get sick," she told him before walking into his bathroom and getting the bath started, making sure the temperature was comfortable for him. As the water was running, she walked back into his bedroom. "Do you need help with the bath? Are you strong enough to do it on your own?" She asked him as she grabbed a soft towel from his closet.

Sylvi walked back into the bathroom, placed the towel on a bar and turned the water off. "The bathtub is filled, and the water is at the right temperature. At least I hope so, I know you don't like it when it's too hot."

Loki takes a deep breath, a wave of relif flooing over him as he watches her. The prospect of having food again is one that makes him smile a bit. And the fact she had understood what he needed, that is something that has not happened to him....in only gods knows how long. "i would agree, i have made that mistake before", he states moving over to the window to stare out, as she walks into the bathroom.

"No i think that i will be able to manage, i think at least", he calls back to her still not turning round. He does not look round again until she walks out, a small smile curving onto his lips as he nods. "thank you"

"You're welcome, anytime, dear brother," Sylvi smiled at him before leaving his room. Allowing him to have some privacy and get him something to eat, as she walked down the hallway, she couldn't help but feel relieved that Loki was home. That this wasn't a dream, he was back in the safety of the palace. But she wondered how he was really doing, he was frightened. That much was true.

The princess made her way to the kitchen and requested some broth, tea and fruit juice for Loki. All things that his stomach would be able to handle without him throwing up. They would need to slowly introduce food to him before he could eat a full meal. Once everything was made the kitchen staff handed a tray to her and she started carrying it back to Loki's room.

Loki bows his head a little time, watching her retreat across the room and out of the door. His heart is beating faster than it usally does and it is unnerving his slightly. But still he should not be concerned for now, everything seems good do far, he is safe for the most part. He knows that she and his mother and father would not let anything happen for the momment at least, they would protect him from harm.

Making his way into the bathroom, he starts to get changed. Taking his time before getting into the bath. It had been a long time since he had had anything like this. It had never been alowed where he was and if you asked, you were sneered at at the least. Once he is done, he drains the water and picks up the towel. Getting fresh clothes for himself he dresses in them. Shaking his head a little bit, trying to clear the ever creeping closer sence of dread that seems to be consuming him.

Sylvi stopped outside his door and waited for a few moments before knocking, "it's me, Loki. I brought you something to eat," she spoke from behind the door. "I was thinking. Maybe once you've eaten and rested, we could take a walk around the palace grounds. Walking always seemed to help clear your mind when you needed it. Or, we could play a prank on Thor. Like when we were younger, that also cheered you up when you were down," she chuckled lightly.

Loki steps out of the bathroom back into his room. It makes him smile, it always made him smile before. Spending a day reading in here and just being alone. It was exactly the same as he had left it when he had left, but this thought makes the smile slip from his face. A wave of memories had swept over him at that momment, making him feel suddenly sad and alone as always. He had forgotten his pain and fear for a fraction of a second, but now it had returned crashing over him and feeling like it is consuming him.

Jumping a little bit, as he hears the voice from the door. Taking a slow deep breath to bring himself together. Moving over he pulls open the door, forcing a smile nodding, "that would be fun you are right,"

Sylvi smiled as she walked in the room and placed the tray on a table, "you're looking much better after your bath. How are you feeling?" She asked as she walked up to him and placed her hand on the side of his face. "You know that you can tell me anything right? No matter what it is I will not judge you," she spoke. "We used to tell each other everything when we were growing up, there weren't many secrets between us."

Sylvi then walked to a chair and sat down, "you know. I almost left Asgard, I didn't want to be here if you weren't. But then I realized, what would happen if you returned and I wasn't here. I needed to be home for when you came back, and here you are. Home, safe at last."

A small smile curls onto the princes lips as he watches her enter, seeing the food is another thing as well. It has been so long since he had eaten something that could be classed as proper food. Looking at her as she aproatches, he nods a little bit "I Know and im sorry that i was not here".

A small sigh leaves his lips, as he moves over slowly sinking down into a chair. His eyes scan the room for a momment before he speaks again. But this time his voice is quieter and he does not look up at her. "you know.....I really wanted to come back i truly did, But I could not as much as I wanted, I was not allowed out of where I was kept"

"I know Loki, I know you would have come home if you could," Sylvi replied with a sigh. "And I would have come for you had I known where you were. We do need to talk about what happened, eventually. You can't keep it bottled up, it's not good for you," she spoke looking at him. "It will eat you inside, and I don't want to lose you again."

Taking a slow deep breath, the prince looks over. There is a odd feeling starting to build up in his chest, It felt a lot like guilt and he supposes thats what it is. IT is strange since its something he does not often feel. And he is not even sure what he is feeling the guilt for, maybe it was for him disappearing and leaving her here alone, or for generally just everything that he had done, or caused to happen here. All the madness and chaos.

Lifting his head a little, he has to be fair to himself, it is clear that she is not mad and has forgiven him for what he did. A small slow sigh leaves his lips, giving a nod of his head. "I know we do, and it will be hard for me to do so, but i know that you are right, And I will need to. Its something I do not want to keep stuck inside me for too long. And the fact remains without the truth, everyone will think me mad, and that I did what i did out of choice, That I wanted to, that is not the case. I would have told you where I was, But I had no way to send a message, and even if I had. I had no idea where I was, I still dont know where I was".

(Sorry for the delay, had a bit of writers block.)

"Loki, nobody will think you are mad," Sylvi assured him. "Well, they might if you don't tell us what happened to you. What has you so afraid you can't tell your own family," she added. "We are here for you, we will always be here for you no matter what. Unless you said you kicked some puppies and kittens, then maybe not so much," she chuckled lightly before clearing her throat. "But I mean it, we are going to help you get through everything."

(that alright)

Loki is unable to help himself, he lets a small sigh pass his lips, lifting his head up a little to look over at her. "But I know they would, ts what happened before when I tried to tell someone, they just called me mad and walked out on me.". His eyes trail down to stair at the floor laughing weakly at her words, "You would be surprised about what you shall hear from me all i ask is you know there was nothing I could have done, Thanos had me trapped, He would not let me escape, No matter how hard I tried"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back