• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Coming Home(Laufey and Shelle)

Shelle88

Cries for fictional characters
It's been a long two years for the royal family of Asgard, and they have spent those years trying to locate their lost son Loki. Loki disappeared during a fight with Thor, and with the bridge being destroyed, there was no way to search the other realms. It seemed all hope was lost, and time for the family to move on. But one member refused to give up searching, Sylvi. Loki's bonded twin, she knew he was alive. She could feel it. He just needed to find his way home.

The princess walked down the rainbow bridge towards Heimdal, who as soon as she arrived said, "there is still no sight of Loki," he spoke looking towards the princess. "I know you want to believe he is alive, but I cannot see him in any of the realms."

"Maybe you're getting old and losing your touch," Sylvi quipped. "He's alive Heimdal, I know he is. Loki and I may not share blood, but we share a bond. He's out there, he just needs to come home. He needs to know we are not mad at him anymore, we just want him back," she sighed. "I want him back, I miss him too much that I can't sleep at night most days."

Heimdal sighed, "I will keep looking, princess. But I don't want you to get your hopes up," he softly replied.

Loki shakes his head slowly as he stumbles towards the hill ahead making sure not to be seen by anyone looking weak. The pain that seems to creep inside him consuming him seems to be getting worse by the minute as he looks ahead of him muttering under his breath shakily. He in truth seems distant from them like he isent fully there half there and half lost. As he reaches the bottom of the hill looking up at it slowly trembling more suddenly shivering . He is still cautious even though it is the middle of the night knowing that full well there are the occasional few (like him) that had liked to wander about at night.

Starting to stumbles up it he takes a deep breath looking round with a deep breath. It is scorching heat even though its still the middle of the night. The days are always worse and its hurting him, As well as all the cuts and bruises on his form already. As he reaches the top he cant help it his legs buckle and give way from underneath him as he sinks down onto the hot sand beneath him. Knowing that he has no choice it was this or death here in the sand and the heat that is whipping up arround him. Raising a badly trembeling hand he flicks it removing all the magic concealing him from others that may be looking, Hoping against all hope that there is someone looking out for him.

"It's getting late Princess, you should head back to the palace," Heimdal told her. "I will let you know if I find anything," the loyal gatekeeper assured her. "Get some rest. You need it."

"Thank you, Heimdal," Sylvi smiled before turning away and walking down the bridge. When she got to the end of it, she stopped suddenly. Something told her to head to the beaches. As if Loki was calling out to her and not realizing it, turning down the steep hill, she stopped about halfway when she noticed someone was lying in the sand.

After taking a closer look, she realized who it was, "Loki!" She called out before running towards him. She stopped when she got to him and kneeled. He looked terrible. Like he had been tortured, "Loki, I'm here. It's me, Sylvi," she spoke, holding him close. "Somebody help!" The princess cried out, "we need help."

Using her magic, she threw a ball of light into the air, hoping someone would see it and come to their aid. She couldn't carry Loki herself. Lucky for her, Thor got the message and came right to her. "Sylvi...Loki..." He spoke but didn't waste any time. He carefully picked Loki up in his arms.

"Get him to the healers right away. I will meet you there," Sylvi told her older brother, who just nodded and flew towards the palace and headed to the healing room. Sylvi following quickly behind him.

Loki takes a deep breath as he lays there on the sand his whole body shaking so violently. Knowing that he will need someone to help him and come soon otherwise it would bee to late and he would end up dying here on the shore of the beach.

The water and blood on his body was making the sand stick to his body making him feel so uncomfterable he had always hated the feel of sand as it stuck to his skin. Even as a child it hade made him feel verry irritated and annoyed. But now he has no choice he had to move and try find help or he would die here in the sand to be discovered whenever someone next came, What a nasty shock that would be for whoever found him.

But he cant seem to move he feels to weak and starts to panic. Looking up as he hears someone running towards him and instantly recognises the voice. It sends a hot surge of relif as he is pulled close looking up with a small groan and a gasp of pain shaking slowly but feels his body relax a little bit. He is safe now and he knows that as his eyes are full of panic and fear as he stares up at the stars above. The only sound is the screams for help.

Next thing he knows thor is there he is being scooped up and carried off. It makes him panic and he starts to freak out trying to push his brother away and get him to let him go muttering "no no...i....stop....".

Thor landed near the palace, "Loki...Stop, it's me, it's Thor," he softly spoke to me. "You're on Asgard, you are safe," he tried to assure him. But he could tell his brother was terrified, something terrible happened to him. "I'm going to take you to the healers, they will help you," he spoke before continuing to carrying him to the healing room.

Once he reached the room the healers instructed Thor to lay him down on the bed, once Loki was down they quickly got to work on running scans. It was by this time Sylvi reached the healing room a little out of breath because of how fast she ran, "is...Is he going to be okay?" She asked looking at the healers, "I found him by the beach."

"Hush, let us work," Eleanore, the elder healer replied. "Please you two, let us work. I must ask you to leave the room."

"No, I'm not leaving his side," Sylvi replied before walking up to Loki's side and holding his hand. "I'm here Loki, I'm not leaving your side," she assured him as she ran her hands through his hair. "I'm not going anywhere."

Loki takes a deep shakey bereath but seems to calm down a little bit as he hears thors voice still shaking and panicing. It helps him relax a little bit as he looks over at him shaking his head a little bit, Muttering under his breath as he looks at his brother "please....you...cant let....them....they will find me...."

He looks round as he is layed down on a bed. This makes him start to freak out even more as more faces appear that he does not know . His heart starts to pound as he shakes his head even more muttering slowly "no no no.....please" but still not making any attempt to push them all away from him.

Seeing her run in and feeling her hand in his he grips it tightly letting out a cry of pain again as they look at his wounds in fairness being a bit rough "stop it" panic rising throgh him.

"Loki, it's okay. They are trying to help you, you've been through a lot. What happened to you?" Sylvi asked as she stroked his hair, "where have you been? We've been looking for you all this time, we never stopped looking. I never stopped looking," she assured him. She then looked at Eleanore, "can you give him something to calm him down. He's obviously traumatized and in a lot of pain."

Eleanore nodded, "yes. We can and will give him something, now we need to remove the rest of his clothing. You might want to turn away for a moment Sylvi," the elder healer told her. "We need to get better access to these wounds and see what we are looking at."

Sylvi sighed and let go of Loki's hand, "I won't be gone for long. I'll be behind the screen," she assured him as she stood up and watched the healers move the screens around Loki's bed.

Eleanore grabbed a needle, "Loki. This will help you calm down a little," she assured him.

Loki looks up at her a pure panic and fear in his eyes as he looks up at her taking a deep shakey breath trembeling so much now. "they....they.....wont they say they will help but there like all the....rest of them....like him....and you will turn and do what he did....". He trails of with another cry of pain wincing fury surging through his body as he trembels more the pain slowly getting worse, feeling like it is filling him up inside.

Taking a deep breath as she starts to move away shaking his head a little bit whispering "no no...please if you leave they will all kill me...." he says with his eyes wide with fear

There is fear in his eyes as she moves out of veiw. But the panic rises up inside him as he sees the needle cowering away from it shaking his head "no....dont touch me...."he is suddenly full of a panic filled fury as he trys to lash out at them.

Sylvi turned back and went to Loki’s side, “Loki...They are trying to help you, you know who these people are. Eleanore has been our healer since we were kids, she took care of all our wounds,” she spoke rubbing his head. “You are safe, I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise,” she assured him as she held his hand and kissed the back of it.

“Let Eleanore give you the medicine, it will help you calm down. I am right here, I won’t leave you. I promise,” Sylvi told him as she kissed his forehead.

Thor walked down the hall and turned to punch the wall, something bad happened to his brother and he wasn’t there to stop it from happening.

Loki is shaking as he falls back onto the bed after trying to sit up and being met with a agonising stab of pain in his chest. Taking a deep shakey breath as he feels her take his hand again gripping it tightly. Hers feels warm in his and it make it more comforting to him. Looking up at her his eyes wide as his heart thuds against the inside of his chest.

Speaking his voice is quiet and full of pain giving a small nod shaking his head at the same time still "o-okay.....but....promise....they wont....you have to...".

He means it he has to know for sure that he can trust them he is not going to just give them his trust. He had been tricked like that before told it was something that would help him and then it had turned out to be some deadly poison, or something to hurt him and cause agonising pain.

“I will be here, nobody can hurt you when I am around,” Sylvi spoke as she held back tears. She then looked at Eleanore and nodded, “go ahead and give him the shot. He needs it, it’s the only way you can examine him further.”

The elder healer nodded and carefully placed the needle in the younger prince’s arm and pushed down on the plunger. “You are going to be okay now,” she assured Loki before continuing her exam.

The scans finally completed and revealed a number of injuries, from broken bones that didn’t heal properly to numerous internal injuries. He also had a raging fever from infections in his lungs.

The healers quickly got to work healing what they could, the rest would be up to Loki. “He needs to stay here tonight, you should get some rest,” Eleanore told Sylvi.

“No, I promised him I would stay. So, I am staying,” she replied as she held Loki’s hand.

Loki gives a small nod as the needle goes in feeling his body tense and closing his eyes. Squeezing them tight shut almost like an attempt to block out all the horror that is going on with him.

Shaking his head a tear falls from his closed eyes and down the side of his face. Feeling like all his emotions just hit him at once and it feels too much.

Opening his eyes slowly he looks up at them all hearing to words they say. His breathing ragged from the pain it takes to do so. before he speaks with a small sigh shaking his head "why....why....cant you just kill me....."

Sylvi wiped away his tears, “Loki...What happened to you my dear brother?” She asked holding onto his hand. “Who did this to you? Where have you been all this time? I couldn’t find you, I looked through all the realms. I never gave up,” she told him.

“Now it is time for you to rest, you need it. I will be right here beside you when you wake,” she assured him as she pulled the blankets up around him. “I will have the servants alert mother and father, they have missed you dearly. Mother especially.”

Loki takes a deep shakey breath as he looks up at her taking a slow breath. He tries to bring himself together a bit more but it dosent really work it is so hard to when after all he is in this state after all. Looking at her he shakes his head and speaks his voice quieter than before with all the pain. " Thanos.....got me.....he captured me...i tried to run but he wouldent let me....tortured me and forced me to....." He trails of shaking his head it being to hard to continue.

Looking at her his eyes wide he cant help it at the mention of sleep his eyes widen and he looks paniced "i cant" he starts to try and explain it all to her "It all comes back when i sleep im unable to anyway"

"Loki, you need to sleep. You aren't going to get better if you don't, remember...Those are just dreams, I know they seem real but they can't hurt you. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore, you're safe here on Asgard. Nobody is going to come after you," Sylvi replied. "Who is Thanos anyway? What did he make you do?" She asked as she rubbed his head trying to calm him down.

"Sylvi, you need to let him rest. We can ask him questions in the morning," Eleanore replied told her and then looked to Loki. "Loki, in the morning you can leave the healing room and go to your room and get cleaned and changed. But for tonight, you need to stay here so we can monitor you," she softly spoke.

Loki takes a deep breath and mutters quietly with a deep breath shaking his head slowly as he looks at her "please....sont make me talk about it...i dont...i cant...". He shakes his head looking at her with a small sigh and speaking again a slight desperation in his voice. Needing her to understand what is happening and also why he cant "you dont understand there not just dreams they are real.....they will come for me....i know it....they did before...."

Taking a deep breath he trys to look over at them with a small laugh sounding annoyed suddenly "okay thats fine. But im not going to sleep.....your not going to convince me i know it nothing ever could"

Sylvi looked at him, "I can make you sleep. You know I can't, and if I can't do it then Mother will. You know her magic is much stronger than the two of us," she chuckled lightly. "Please Loki, you need to heal. I will be here the whole time, I will stay awake this whole time and watch you sleep. I may not know what exactly happened to you but I know that you are very tired, so, please...Please try and get at least a little bit of rest."

Loki looks over at her taking a deep breath. He knows that he should and the truth is that he does want to sleep the only problem is that he knows that he cant if he does he will make a fool of himself yet again. Something that he cant let happen in fear that they will judge him and make fun of him. But then again it is true that his mother will be able to let him sleep and he wont be able to stop her from doing it.

Shaking his head he looks at her "you dont understand....i cant....i just cant..... i know i need it but bad things have always happened when i sleep and i wont let them happen agin....i cant take it what i see when i sleep....."

Sylvi took a deep breath, and it was clear that Loki was very traumatized. Her heart broke just thinking about all the horrible things her bonded twin went through over the years, but she held back her tears. She wanted to be strong for him, and she needed to be strong for him. "They won't happen again Loki, I am here, feel my hand, this is real," she told him as she tightly held his hand. "My voice, it is real, all of this around you is real. You are safe, I know you can't see that right now. But I promise you, you are safe."

Loki takes a deep breath and still tries to bring himself together as he lays there. Listening to her words and taking deep breaths as he shakes looking round with a small sigh then at her woth a deep breath. Feeling her hand he grips it tighter as he shakes slowly giving a small sigh feeling his whole body tense with terror and feeling so scared that something will happen and this will all somehow be a strange dream. "i just want to be safe i dont want to be like this"

"I know Loki," Sylvi softly spoke. "I just want you to be okay, to not have to be afraid. To know that all of this is real, that you are home where it is safe. Nobody here is going to harm you, we just want to help you," she assured him. As she looked up she saw that Frigga had entered the room now, "Mother is here. Maybe she will be able to convince you that everything is okay."

The Queen walked to her younger son's side, "Loki...My darling, what happened to you?" She asked as she rubbed his head, "you were gone for so long. I couldn't find you," she looked at the healer and asked for Loki's charts. Eleanore nodded and handed them to her, "it is bad my Queen," she warned her.

Loki takes a slow deep breath as he nods at her with a deep shakey breath "i dont want to be like this. To have to live in fear for the rest of my life i know that i cant take that for so long. It was bad enough when they were just leaving me alone and i haddent failed them all they had against me was that i knew more than them. But now they want me dead they want to kill me as painfuly and as slowly as possible."

His eyes widen a little bit as he hears frigga come in and the next minute appear beside him as well. Hearing her words his eyes move from her and over to the charts with a small sigh, His hand moves to his forehead he is feeling hot again and his body is shivering.

Sylvi looked at Loki then at the healers, “he is running a fever,” she told them. “Have you given him anything to fight off infections and reduce the fever, you know how bad it is for him to get a fever.”

“Sylvi, I am sure they have done all that,” Frigga spoke looking at her daughter. “You should get some rest and let the healers do their jobs, no arguing. You haven’t been sleeping lately.”

“No Mother, I promised Loki I would stay with him. He is scared and I’m the only one he trusts right now,” Sylvi replied.

“We have given him everything we can,” Eleanore told them. “He just needs to sleep which he can’t seem to do, he refuses to, even after we gave him something to help relax him. He’s fighting it too much.”

Frigga sighed, “Loki. You need to sleep, you’ll only get better that way,” she told him.

Loki takes a deep breath as he closes his eyes a little bit taking a deep breath and sighing a little bit as he looks up at them both. Opening his eyes slowly again as he shakes his head more "i-im fine honestly" is all he can say clearly lying as he lays there. Trying to sit up he winces and his hand moves to grip his chest in pain but still trying to play it off. The fear that they will all think that he is being over dramatic and selfish to be acting like this.

he looks over at her with a small sigh shaking his head and still persisting with the same argument, A small look of contempt in his eyes with a small sigh feeling irritated now with a deep breath "i cant mother im sorry i know i need it but i just cant"

Frigga sighed, she didn’t want to push Loki. “Alright my son, I won’t push it,” she told him. “I will let your father know what is happening with you,” she told him before turning to leave the room. “Sylvi, come along. You need to let Loki rest, Eleanore will let us know if anything changes.”

Sylvi sighed and looked at Loki, “I will see you in the morning,” she told him kissing his head. “Please try and get some sleep, I know it’s hard but you have to,” she added before following her mother out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back