• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Coming back and wanting some action!

MafagafoGirl

Mobsters and Aliens
Hi! I've been away from the site for a year but now some stuff happened in my life that made me wanna come back! So this is my thread of settings and plots!

About me
=>Mafa
=>20 years old
=>Gray-asexual, minorly sex-repulsed, panromantic
=>Brazil (GMT -3)
=>Social Studies+Economics undergraduate and work as an Intern
=>8+ years of writing and roleplaying experience
=>Between 200-500 word replies (or an average of 3 paragraphs. However, I try to match lenght, up or down, so don't worry about that), tend to reply either in the morning or during the night, I can guarantee 1 reply a day unless something comes up (and I'll let you know if that's the case)
=>Ditch friendly but it hurts my fewings umu (please tell me if you're gonna drop, you don't even have to say why)
=>Both platonic and romantic are fine. I can play any sort of combination (m/m, f/f, f/m, non-binary and others)
=>I tend to be on the more comedic side, so let me know if you want the rp to have a specific tone and I'll keep myself to it

What I'm looking for
=>Please be at least 16 if you wanna rp. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to accidentally expose a younger person to anything that might not be safe for them
=>Willing to work with me to build up a plot and that communicates with me when needed
=>Isn't afraid to just take the plot into their own hands and drive it forwards if things slow down a bit
=>Is able to match length with me or at least keep one-liners on a need-to-use-to-advance-the-plot basis. I value quality over quantity, though, so I don't mind shorter answers if they make the plot flow well

Fandoms
AUs, OCxOC, CanonxOC and CanonxCanon are all okay. If you have a plot in mind, let's hear it!
=>Homestuck Intermission (ask me about AUs!)

Settings
If you have a plot in mind, let's hear it! Asterisks means craving
=>Prohibition Era & Noir (double points if lgbt+ friendly) **
=>World Wars (WWI, WWII, Cold War)
=>Modern **
=>Futuristic
=>Dystopian
=>Nuclear Winter
=>Alien-centric (the more bizarre the worldbuilding, the better!)

Pairings
As I mentioned before, these can be any combination, it's 100% up to what you're vibing. [Between brackets are romantic], <between tags is platonic>, <[both can swing either way]>. CAPITALIZED is my preferred role, but we can switch if you want.
=><[Childhood friends reunite as adults]>
=><Found family>
=><[Enemies to friends/lovers]>
=>[BAD BOY x Good girl]

If any of these strike your interest, or if you have a plot in mind and you think we'd click, leave me a reply or dm me! If you have a suggestion for something not covered shoot it anyway, but be ready to sell your fish well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back