• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come write with meee

Raerae

Gone.
Hey! It's that time again!

I need one on one's, a handful would be great. I'm on often enough to respond multiple times a day, if that changes I'll always update my status. Though I've no solid plots in mind, I'm more than capable of brainstorming with you once we have a starting point. I always double, one male, one female. Sometimes more, rarely less (if less, I'll always main as a female.) I may be 16, but I write at college level, so mature themes (to a degree, of course), are no problem. That goes from Gore to language to romance.

Below I'll list requirements (Yes, requirements, not just preferences) regarding my partners, and also everything I care to write about. If you can't do what's written below here, or you have a tendency to 'vanish' and ditch your partners, please don't waste my time. I've had way too much struggle simply trying to collaborate with someone!

• Minimum 2 paragraphs, no less. Seriously!
  • Grammar. Punctuation. Spelling. We all make mistakes, but I won't tolerate laziness or illiteracy.
  • We're all busy, I know. But don't disappear on me. Let me know you're busy, or leaving, or just done-- whatever! And I will always let you know, unless my internet goes out for whatever reason.
  • Communication is key to everything, don't hesitate to speak your mind, I won't either.
  • I only do straight pairings.
  • No Mary-sues or anything like'm. This is our story, our creations share significance and have flaws just as well as strengths.
  • Lastly, (this cannot be stressed enough) I always double, sometimes I add more characters, of both genders, all species/races, etc. However I am not, ever, going to play just a leading male (or just your females LI!). I will always, always, have a leading female, too, and if your char gets a LI, so does mine.

ღ Genres (all or one, whatever you wanna do~)

• Supernatural
  • Paranormal
  • (Mild) Horror
  • Mystery
  • Fantasy
  • Slice of life (Reeeeally depends on the plot!)
  • Medieval (Also depends on the plot)
  • Few others.

Fandom (I guess?)

• Mass Effect
  • Dragon Age
  • Pokemon (Iffy on this.)

I'm sure I'll edit this, but for now, I'm done. If you're still interested, comment below or send me a PM. I may sound a little... cross, but I'm just tired of starting up ten rps just to have one left standing cause everyone else mysteriously dropped off the face of the Earth. :c

Thank you (:

-Rae

Hello! I fit all of those requirements and you are mature, so bonus points! Anyway, I am interested in doing a horror RP with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back