• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come write with me! (originals & fandoms inside)

another muse

🫶🏼🍓
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
f38f1a23eb9a7a4f62fde0d610523cd8.gif

୨ৎ​
ABOUT ME:
🍓I am a 19 year old female, who is in the PST time zone.

🍓 500+ words per posts & characters, novella style, 3rd person.

🍓I double on characters, this is just my personal preference.

🍓Making character sheets is kind of a must to me, weather it’s a detailed sheet or just a simple one with all of the basic need to know things.

🍓My posts can range from multiple a week, or slow down to only one to two every couple of weeks, it always depends on what is going on in my life. All I ask is for some patients on your end, I will always let you know what is going on. But I will always make that up to you by doing texts (if you’re unfamiliar with this I will happily show you an example), and any other roleplay activity to make up for not being able to post.

🍓Discord is my preference for connecting and all of the ooc stuff, and google docs is where I prefer to post due to no limits. Due to my fish brain I tend to forget to come back on site and check.

🍓I love adding dark themes to my writing, but I can always get down with a rom com type of story. But one thing we will always need to have is romance, I am the biggest slow burn love type of girl.

୨ৎ

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
🍓Please be 18+, it makes me very uncomfortable writing with anyone who not an adult.

🍓Be willing to also only double, and make sure to always give both characters the same attention, no picking favorites as that is very unfair and will make me lose interest fast.

🍓Please use a real face claim, I personally have nothing against animated or drawn but I only like to use real people and I would like for you to do the same.

🍓Character sheets are a must, like I said before it can be a very detailed sheet or it can be a very simple one with all of the basic info.

🍓Be able to write at least two paragraphs or more, and have the basic grammar down. I don’t expect you to be absolutely perfect, because hell sometimes my writing can be a mess, but I want you to know the basic stuff.

🍓Communication is very important to me, I want you to come to me with your ideas or with something you maybe want to change. I don’t expect you to ooc chat with me if that is not something that you’re interested in but I want both of us to be a part of plotting and making the roleplay fun, as well as making it our own.

🍓Fangirling is something I hold true to my heart, weather it’s a character from a tv show, or a character we’ve made, I love it all and would love someone to fangirl with.

୨ৎ

PAIRNINGS:
Business Man x Party Girl
Rich Girl x Poor Boy (Or Other Way Around)
Old Money x New Money
Celebrity x Fan (Or None Fan)
Single Parent x Nanny
Cowboy x City Girl
Mafia Boss x Girl

୨ৎ
WORD BANK:
Roadtrip
Summer
Coming Of Age
Fake Relationship
Arranged Marriage