• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come Write With Me | 1x1 Partner Search

MrSilence

Hello fellow writers. I’m MrSilence or just Rob. I’m on the hunt for a RP partner to create memorable stories with. First off, here are the important tidbits you need to know:

• I write between 300 to 1000+ words a post (generally 400 to 800 words). I expect my partner to be the same and I’ll naturally match whatever you give me.
  • If there is a romantic plot line (there doesn’t have to be), then I prefer that to be MxF and for me to write the Male character.
  • I need more to a RP than just romance. Give me action, adventure or mystery alongside the romance to keep me hooked.
  • I don’t write explicit NSFW content. When it comes to anything explicit, I prefer to fade to black.
  • Expect 3 to 6 posts a week. I have a full-time job and a young family. However, I’m happy to plot and chat during the week. Also, I don’t live in the UK or US so I’ll be online at weird times.
  • For fandoms, I prefer oc x oc Rps. I might be convinced to RP oc x canon but as long as I can write an original character. I just can’t write as canon characters.
  • Be at least 18+, preferably 21+.
  • Please message me and not post in this thread.

Now if you’ve read all that and I haven’t scared you away, here’s a list of plots and fandoms I’m interested in. If something has been listed feel free to fire it my way.A reminder if you haven’t read my requirements properly, I prefer oc x oc roleplays.

Muse A refers to the male character played by me, and Muse B refers to the female character.

Fandoms

Star Wars
Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed

Plots

Redemption | Modern, Murder Mystery, Romance
Muse A and Muse B were High School sweethearts engaged in small-town in rural America. Their wedding was set to be the event of the year for the small community. Yet, on the day, moments before Muse B enters the church, Muse A disappears with only a handwritten note calling the whole thing off. Five years later he returns to his hometown for the first time since the event. His mysterious arrival is followed by the town’s first murder in 20 years. It doesn’t take long for the town to cast its suspicions on Muse A and plunges the once-safe community into a dark long winter that unearths its long-buried secrets to the surface.

Run with Me | Modern or 1920’s, Espionage, Adventure, enemies to lovers
At first meeting Muse A and Muse B couldn’t stand each other’s presence for more than a few minutes. Yet in a moment of misunderstanding, they were mistaken as a married couple wanted by a powerful government entity. The two of them are forced to work together and flee across the continent while being pursued by relentless agents.

Anchor me | Time Travel, Multiverse, Adventure, Romance
Muse A, though appears human, is one of the very few of his kind left. Cursed with the ability to travel through time, and alternate realities with no control over when it takes him nor where it will leads him to. Until one day he is taken to Muse B who’s mysterious presence allows him to control his abilities. However it doesn’t take long for a power entity to notice, and for the two of them to become the hunted throughout time and space.

Genres/Settings

Ancient Greece
Wild West
Sci fi Space Epic
Fantasy Epic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back