• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come with me, to a place full of wonder.<3

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“So come with me, where dreams are born. And time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will soar on wings, forever..” -Peter Pan

Hello lovelies, I’m a 23 almost 24 New Yorker. I have way too much free time and need to find a way to spend it.🧡 So, I’m here looking for writing partners and friends.
So, here goes:
I’m active, obnoxiously so. I can send out replies multiple times an hour if I’m really feeling the story. I like making my oc’s suffer. Someone once told me, I like writing darker themed stories because it’s a reflection of my own life. 🤷🏻‍♀️It might be, or I’m just twisted and like reading and writing emotions that are raw and real in comparison to the happy songs on the radio.
I write as female oc’s. I’m okay with M/F and F/F I KNOW IM SUCH A PARTY POOPER.
I don’t have any triggers.
I’d like to say I’m a mirror length poster, be excited about things and it will show in your work.
This very second I’m looking for “the bad guy” type of partner for my lady oc’s. Someone whose rough around the edges but deep down has alottt of stuff going on. Let’s find out together about all of that “stuff.” 🤷🏻‍♀️

My life is pretty all over the place, so please oh please for the love of god puhleaseee do not send me a message that just tells me you’re interested cause 4/10 chances I’ll skip right over you for not catching my attention. Drop your oc’s in my inbox, drop your starters and tell me “let’s goo.” 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Send me a good intro, a writing sample, anything to make my brain click into writers mode.

Ohh before I forget, I also do have discord!! (:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back