• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come Visit Me <3

Why hello there

I go by Luna

I'm delighted that you've wondered into my little corner web.

I'd love to invite you to a close partnership.

A little I require:

21+ only
Semi lit to moderate, please extend the story forward.
Craft a plot along with me.
I don't require a specific response time, just within a few days, I'm chill.

Below are the things I feel we would collaborate best at:

Vampire - either OC or a fandom of some kind as long as it's an adult one.
Horror - Of any kind.
Silent Hill
Resident Evil - I have played almost all of them
Fallout - Played all of them.
Post-Apocalyptic
Overwatch

There are the things I'm currently feeling but can be persuaded if something else interest you.

I can't wait to create with you

💋

Greetings, my dearest Luna. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'd be very interested in starting something along the lines of horror with you.

Oh wonderful! Is there a specific type or line of horror you were thinking?
I love all of it, though I have a certain love for ghost hunting rps or anything to do with demons. Something with a "slasher" story might be cool too. We could plot something to include several aspects, though. Do you have any particular cravings?

I love all of it, though I have a certain love for ghost hunting rps or anything to do with demons. Something with a "slasher" story might be cool too. We could plot something to include several aspects, though. Do you have any particular cravings?
Hmm ghost hunting has me thinking Fatal Frame. Perhaps a mix of Fatal Frame, Silent Hill kinda thing? The first few ideas running through my head are a group of rookie film makers somehow ending up in silent hill like world trying to survive while their fears consume them.

Just a first idea. I'm pretty open to things!

Hmm ghost hunting has me thinking Fatal Frame. Perhaps a mix of Fatal Frame, Silent Hill kinda thing? The first few ideas running through my head are a group of rookie film makers somehow ending up in silent hill like world trying to survive while their fears consume them.

Just a first idea. I'm pretty open to things!
Sounds almost like Grave Encounters if you've ever seen that!! I haven't played Fatal Frame (Or seen it) but I get the gist of what you're saying. That'd be pretty cool I think!

I've almost watched it several times but never fully committed haha. Sounds like I need to.

Awesome! How many characters do you usually play? My max is probably three. I can do any gender and assume our characters are in some way or form acquainted, or about to be. (First day on the job? Sub for an important position? Just jotting down ideas)

And maybe the main goal for them or arch so we have a thin idea of where to head?

Whenever I hear vampires, I thinking of the sparkling ones. My love life is still a better love story than twilight. But I like true blood far better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back