• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fluquor

Carpet Shark
Kind of an odd request, no? But after recently finishing this game I found I'm completely hooked on this seemingly silly game after seeing its dark underbelly.

The world and lore absolutely fascinate me, and I've grown to adore all the characters in this game. So I'd be more than happy to either follow the main story or expand more on it with an AU of some sort, even if it ends up being darker or even more light-hearted than what the original game presented!
I'm also accepting of any and all OCs and therefore A-Okay with any character you should choose to hook your OC up with, as long as you give the same courtesy to me. Whether it be MxF, FxF, or MxM -- I'm game to play your love interest for you no matter the gender of your OC!

As for rules:
~ I only do paragraph formatting, so no roleplaying in script - and the responses should be 2-3 paragraphs at the very least. That way we both have something to work off of.
~ Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I'm usually rather lenient, and I know English isn't everyone's mother tongue, but don't just constantly use text talk either.
~ No Godmodding or taking control of my character.
~ If you want to do a love triangle or a poly relationship for your side, just let me know! I'm game for playing more than one love interest for you!
~ I know life comes up without warning, or you get hit with a sudden lack of muse, and you just don't want to reply -- I get that, but don't be afraid to at least chat with me if you don't want to respond to the roleplay at the moment! Other than that I'm relatively ghost friendly, so no pressure!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back