• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come to Orthana

MadMother88

Just looking for people that would like a medieval-type heavy fantasy. What I mean by heavy is that magik is very common and mythical beasts can be found most anywhere.

Orthana is a place full of magik.

Explore forests, mountains, seas, deserts and more in this open world.

Be who you wish to be: Peasant, merchant, warrior, mage, royalty or a creature of legend. Explore and travel to lands like Deaur, Sahirla, Severak, and maybe even the mysterious Lumi Maa...

Come for gold or glory, accept pleas for help and set your sights to live like a King, or lead an army.

=Vampires and Werewolves are fine, but with limits. No sunlight sparkle crap.=

Just some rules that I've found I've had to state to people:

Just be respectful

Please post more than two lines at least!

No excessive swearing

And please no God-modding and/or trying to control my characters!

Thank you!

I would be interested in something like this,I would just like to know more specifics and what you have in mind. It sounds more like you want more than one person for this.

I do have several different ideas for this world, but it would be one on one, I'm not very good at group RPing ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back