• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Venus Vesper

Adorable Demon
Hello! I'm Venus.
I started out in this community a long time ago. I took a break from this website for a few years, but I never stopped roleplaying.
Now I'm back and willing to give this community another shot.
I remember very fondly the amazing roleplays I've been a part of through this website.

Well, let's get on to what is relevant to me (and you)

About Me (Personally and Geographically):
I am 18, about to be 19 within 3 weeks of writing this.
-So please, let's keep this to individuals 18+
I have been roleplaying since I was 12. I have a lot of experience.
I am starting a bachelor's degree in the fall of 2020.
My major is in Computer Design, Animation, and Game Design.

I grew up in the United States. I have never left the United States as of yet.
I intend to study abroad for 3 semesters during college.
I live in the Midwest. I grew up in the state of Missouri, which is in the middle of the country.
At 18, I moved to Ohio, which is further east.

-My timezone is Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

Availability:
If you have something going on and cannot reply in a timely manner (within a week), let me know in pm or ooc.
I work 6 days a week, but only 4 hours a day. I will be moving to college in the fall, around August 23rd. That will require more time on my part for packing, moving, unpacking, etc.
I will be moving from the USA to South Korea for a spring study abroad semester during spring 2021. That will require me to pack and move somewhere else as well.
I cannot tell you what my workload will be like in college.
-But I can promise once August hits, I will be able to at least respond once a week.
I expect the same from you.

Preferences:
I cannot play a male. I cannot think as men do. I don't understand the male mind. So I'm sorry, but doubling is not really an option for me.
I know the lack of men is a problem as of late and I wish I could contribute to the stock of male characters to roleplay with.
But alas, I have never successfully played a complex male character.
-I only do MxF pairings. Call it a personal preference.
-I can only roleplay females (unless there are background characters involved)
-I prefer we describe our characters instead of using face claims. It gives us more freedom and imagination.
-I prefer this to be long-term if possible.
-I prefer you to be semi-literate at the very least. (Semi-Literate >= 1 paragraph per reply)

Plots:
I am very open to any plot ideas you might have. I don't have any cravings currently. Nor do I really have any unique ideas to offer at this time.
-I have no issue constructing a plot or roleplay world together.
-It has to be juicy, intriguing, and not meet a basic ultimate end.
-I really don't enjoy apocalyptic settings, science fiction, or horror. Anything else is fair game.
Once the roleplay has started, I cannot be the only one to contribute. We both will be encouraged to add our own twists.

Mature Themes Policy:
Mental health problems exist in the real world. I think that unless it triggers someone, it should be allowed, if for no other reason than realism.
That does not mean that I will condone poking fun at mental illnesses. It should not be a joke.
-If mature topics (such as mental illness) are approached respectfully, I see no issue.
-If things get steamy between characters, I prefer not to get into specifics.

If everything is all well and good with you, and you've actually read all that I've written above, please private message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back