• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come RP with me!! Lets chat and cry

BrittnieRheayn

Whats up party people!
My name is Brittnie and I am obviously here looking for a partner! One very strict rule I have is that you MUST be 18+!!!! I am 25 and feel very uncomfortable role playing one on one with someone under 18. Now that that's out of the way... HI! I prefer to post on discord including OCC because I'm away from my computer 10 plus hours a day and find discord to be a bit more user friendly. Sue me. I also prefer to double both m&f! If doubling isn't your cup of tea, I would like to play female but don't mind male! Also I live off of romance in my plots so its a must. I'm up for dark themes as well so plot with me!

What do I have in mind??
Well I'm really up for anything interesting. I've been in a slump lately and RPing usually can get me out of my head. I've been at this since middle school so I've been around the block once or twice.

I don't have a lot of pairings in mind but I have a few:
VampirexHuman (prefer human)
this one includes other supernatural creatures we can double as
Mafia Boss's SonxWoman who gets sucked in on accident

My one Fandom pairing
Riverdale
Now I don't have ideas fleshed out for this but I would like to play Betty to your Jughead. We can brainstorm!

So send me a pm! Lets talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back