• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come play with me ~

...I'd be willing to play.

How would you feel about post-apocalyptic? I see a theme of romance in your plots, and I think that could easily get wrapped into some post-apocalpytic theme. Do you have a vision for how the remaining half of the population survives? I'd be willing to go even further and say that 5% of the population survived. What ultimately is left of the internet and the global economy, do you think? I'm sortof thinking of like, these pockets of people living everywhere, especially close to main cities, but there would be minimal to no connection from city to city. Each would spawn its own survival culture.

A little about me:
- I work a full time job and go to school part time, so I will commit to posting once per day, but my posts are usually long and worthwhile to respond to.
- I'm 28.
- I like whimsy in my people
- I like long posts
- I double, play both genders, etc.
- I am drinking gin and tonic right now.

...I'd be willing to play.

How would you feel about post-apocalyptic? I see a theme of romance in your plots, and I think that could easily get wrapped into some post-apocalpytic theme. Do you have a vision for how the remaining half of the population survives? I'd be willing to go even further and say that 5% of the population survived. What ultimately is left of the internet and the global economy, do you think? I'm sortof thinking of like, these pockets of people living everywhere, especially close to main cities, but there would be minimal to no connection from city to city. Each would spawn its own survival culture.

A little about me:
- I work a full time job and go to school part time, so I will commit to posting once per day, but my posts are usually long and worthwhile to respond to.
- I'm 28.
- I like whimsy in my people
- I like long posts
- I double, play both genders, etc.
- I am drinking gin and tonic right now.

The last fact about you is my favorite fact.

I haven't thought much about the post-apocalyptic world other then I want it to be because of a threatening storm and not zombies. I'm loving your idea about pockets of humans scattered around. I'm def super down for romance always. I live viciously through my characters. As for the population/internet/global economy, I guess it depends on how many years after the first storm we're starting at. In my plot I said a year, but I'm open for anything. Let me shoot you a pm so we can plot and talk in depth. :)

giphy.gif

my hard drive crashed on my laptop and i've been moving a billion miles away but I have two entire weeks in between jobs and I NEED TO WRITE

message me

this sounds so funn~!!
In the 1840s Muse A was recruited by Muse B to be a part of his freak show circus. Muse B is the ringmaster and calls the shots. He swiftly falls in love with Muse A for her beauty and talent. Does she reciprocate? (I would like to be Muse A)
would you do a m/m? or if not we can do a m/f ~

this sounds so funn~!!
In the 1840s Muse A was recruited by Muse B to be a part of his freak show circus. Muse B is the ringmaster and calls the shots. He swiftly falls in love with Muse A for her beauty and talent. Does she reciprocate? (I would like to be Muse A)
would you do a m/m? or if not we can do a m/f ~
Ahh sorry I don't do m/m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back