• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝ strangers are friends too ― ❞ mxm, mxf

Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

• lowercase for aesthetic
    lastest update: redo-update
    ATTENTION: if i had/have a roleplay with you and i haven't responded, do tell me and we can talk from there! just coming off another small break and in search of new muse​

about me
    a mirror poster, anywhere from two to fourteen or more. always dependant on scene/muse. third person, story telling, literacy, good grammar. that's the gist. ooc chatter is fine, sometimes preferred but not required. work as a team. share the spotlight. post every few days. personally, i go for every other day or once a day but i'm alright with every few days. bump me if i'm gone for too long and i will do the same to you. don't take this the wrong way but sometimes, i don't have time to chase someone for replies and so i won't. do not expect me to double just because you want me to. all site rules apply! pms > threads, as well

roleplay information
    genres
    : fantasy, romance, horror, psychological, modern fantasy, modern/realistic, sci-fi/futuristic, drama, light action, fluff, angst
    gender pairings: mxm, fxm [in which case, i'd want to try being the female role], if a particularly good fxf comes up, i may agree
    word bank: conflict, slow-burn, one night stands, mental illness [done properly], musicals/plays, psychological, serial killers, dark themes, obsession/infatuation, twisted fairy tales/soulmates

plots & pairings
    true love is violent → futuristic, dark themes, potential romance, horror
    → "Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
    From forth the fatal loins of these two foes" - Romeo & Juliet, act I, prologue
    →obsessed with getting revenge, muse a wants to kill muse b's parent. muse a's life was ruined by a choice that the very power parent of muse b made. that choice hurt neighbourhoods and got innocents killed but was deemed as acceptable because they were in the poorer district of the city. years later, muse a has spend their life planning their revenge, grooming themselves to be the perfect, charming and alluring character that muse b would "stumble upon" and never be able to leave. it's a party, an event in the name of charity and that's when it all starts. a masquerade style party, muse a's plan is put into action. it's months later that muse a finds themselves without their hate for muse b, whoever it's too late. muse b has already discovered who they really are and thinks of them as nothing more than a monster. however, muse b's strong sense of justice can't help but allow them to see muse a's desire to get justice. they were just doing it in the wrong way.

little poor me → medieval fantasy, dark fairy tales
    →magic doesn't existence. muse a is convinced this is true. that is, until they stumble upon some well in the middle of the woods, the wind pushing them to fall into it. muse a is thrown into a world of fantasy, where grim's tales ring true. transported in the story of x grim's tale, they stumble upon muse b, the villain of the story. muse b finds muse a interesting, deciding to mess with them instead of their earlier foe. this is the creation of a brand new fucked up fairy tale, all about muse a and b as a dangerous game of cat and mouse is played.

puppet master → mystery, crime, corrupt systems
    →muse a runs an empire. at the heart of the city, they're in charge of everything. they rule and they dominate, they get whatever they want. powerful, they're considered the puppet master. rich and living with as many servants as they could want, it's only a matter of time before one manages to snag their interest. muse b, who's been keeping a low profile, is appointed to be muse a's primary servant, in charge of their daily routine. they seem sweet enough but is there something more hiding under their skin?

i want to hear your ideas too! & MORE TO COME

do you like scary movies?

multi scrolls

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back