• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come onnnn.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dear Reader,
Ey!!
Welcome to the beginning of 2018, can’t even imagine that it’s officially here!

What I’m willing to give you;
Fast replies.
Replies that match your post length.
Usually semi good grammar. (Haa.)
Female oc’s!
A long term partner.
Ditch friendly, just tell me the truth.
No limits, I follow the site rules. Other than that it’s pretty much fair game.
What I want in return;
Fast replies? (I know life gets in the way, I understand completely work, kids, and anything else comes before any story.)
Details.
Male/female oc’s.
Willingness to be a long term partner.
Details, challenge my writing skills!
Semi good grammar.
Dominate, oc’s with lots of layers, someone to put my oc’s life upside down.

Cravings;
Anything Realistic
—————————-
Dealing with mental illness, soldiers coming home, gang violence, drug usage, 10+ year age gaps, hookers

(Sooo, darkier grittier themes. Keep in mind, I love a happy ending as much as I love to make my oc’s hurt, I also love a good ending. <3 )

Hey!
I like the idea of a large age gap between lovers, I'd love to RP that with you! PM me and we can talk more.

I’d love to write with both of you! Just message me!!

Hey there! It sounds like you love angst! I have a few male and female oc's that I'd love to throw your way. If you'd like to talk about this, you can always hit me up! :)

I honestly love darker themes, like the ones you said, specifically the gang stuff, if you’re interested shoot me a pm :)

Hey! Both of you feel free to message me!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back